CMAT 2023 Score Card- cmat.nta.nic.in
Post Update : 31 May 2023 08:58 PM
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has issued online score card for Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2023 for admission to the Management Courses in the Academic Session 2023-24. All eligible and interested male and female candidates can download online admit card at NAT CMAT official portal cmat.nta.nic.in.
Interested candidates read the full notification carefully, before applying online.
Common Management Admission Test 2023
- Application Start Date: 13-02-2023
- Application Last Date: 06-03-2023
- Fee Payment Last Date: 06-03-2023
- Correction in Application Form Date: 07 - 09 March 2023
- Admit Card Release Date: To be updated soon
|Gen-EWS/ SC/ ST/ PwD /OBC- (NCL)||Rs.1000/-||Rs.1000/-|
- Pay fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI.
Eligibility Criteria for CMAT 2023
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor‟s Degree in any discipline. Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor‟s Degree, whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2023-24, can also apply for CMAT - 2023.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- There is no age restriction for appearing in CMAT - 2023.