GPAT 2023 Result- gpat.nta.nic.in
Post Update : 03 July 2023 07:52 AM
The National Testing Agency (NTA) invites online application form for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2023 for admission to the Masters (M.Pharma) program Courses in the Academic Session 2023-24. All eligible and interested male and female candidates can apply online at NTA GPAT official portal gpat.nta.nic.in from 13th February 2023 to till the application last date 06th March 2023.
Interested candidates read the full notification carefully, before applying online.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2023
- Application Start Date: 13-02-2023
- Application Last Date: 06-03-2023
- Fee Payment Last Date: 06-03-2023
- Correction in Application Form Date: 07 - 09 March 2023
- Admit Card Date: 19-05-2023
- Exam Date: 22-05-2023
|Gen-EWS/ SC/ ST/ PwD / OBC (NCL)||Rs.1100/-||Rs.1100/-|
- Pay fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI.
Eligibility Criteria for GPAT 2023
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry students) or equivalent from a recognized university. Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor‟s Degree B.Pharmacy (10+2+4) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2023-24 can also apply for GPAT - 2023 Computer Based Test (CBT).
- B.Tech. (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology)/ equivalent candidates are not eligible to apply. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- There is no age restriction for appearing in GPAT - 2023.