Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2023
- Application Start Date: 13-02-2023
- Application Last Date: 06-03-2023
- Fee Payment Last Date: 06-03-2023
- Correction in Application Form Date: 07 - 09 March 2023
- Admit Card Date: 19-05-2023
- Exam Date: 22-05-2023
|Gen-EWS/ SC/ ST/ PwD / OBC (NCL)
- Pay fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI.
Eligibility Criteria for GPAT 2023
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry students) or equivalent from a recognized university. Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor‟s Degree B.Pharmacy (10+2+4) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2023-24 can also apply for GPAT - 2023 Computer Based Test (CBT).
- B.Tech. (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology)/ equivalent candidates are not eligible to apply. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- There is no age restriction for appearing in GPAT - 2023.