Online applications are invited from eligible Male and Female applicants for Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) - 2022 by Government of MP. The Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) is conducted by Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MP_IT) for Data Entry/ IT Operator/ Assistant Grade-3/ Steno/ Shorthand/ Typist and other similar positions in the departments, corporations and agencies under Government of Madhya Pradesh.
CPCT MP Selection Process
Applicant will be selected on the basis of Computer Based examination to assess the computer related competencies using Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and Typing skill of English and Hindi.
CPCT Test Pattern
The CPCT is assessed in two sections viz., Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and Typing test (English & Hindi). Both the sections are mandatory to attempt.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) – This section will have 75 question from the syllabus that can be referred at CPCT Portal. All these question shall be attempted in 75 minutes.
- Typing – This section will have paragraph(s) to type in respective language
- English Typing – This typing test will be available for 15 minutes. A mock test of 5 minutes will be provided prior to test. The score of Mock will not be included in the Score Card.
- Hindi Typing – This typing test will be available for 15 minutes. A mock test of 10 minutes will be provided prior to test. The score of Mock will not be included in the Score Card.
Total duration of Test including both section would be 150 Minutes (including 15 minutes of change over time). The MCQ Test paper will be available both in Hindi and English languages. Candidate can choose his/her preference at the start of test. There will be no negative marking in the Test.
CPCT Test Syllabus
- Familiarity with computer systems
- Knowledge of Basic Computer Operations
- Proficiency in general IT skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Mathematical & Reasoning Aptitude
- General Awareness (Indian History & Indian Geography, Indian Economy, Indian Constitution, Science & Technology, Trends in Current Affairs)
- Keyboard Skills (Typing in English and Typing in Hindi)
Click Here To Get Complete Syllabus in PDF of MP CPCT.
How To Download CPCT Admit Card
After successful payment the candidate will be scheduled for the next available test and the Admit Card for the same will be generated online. The Admit Card/ Hall Ticket will be available to the candidate at least 5 days prior to the scheduled exam and the candidate can download the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket from their login ID at CPCT portal using the provided user credentials. A print out of Admit Card/ Hall Ticket should be carried by the candidate to the allotted Test Center while appearing in the test.
The candidate should carry an original photo ID card, preferably the Aadhaar card, displaying the same name as in the Admit card along with the Admit Card on the day of Test.