Munger University UG Admission 2023 Notification
The Online submission of application forms for admissions to Under Graduate courses (Session 2023-27) in constituent And affiliated College of Munger University will begin from 20th May 2023. The last date of online submission of application form will be 31st May 2023. Appearing candidates of different board may also apply online. Before apply online candidates must read the admission notification carefully, you can download notification through given below link:
About Munger University
Munger University is a public state university and was established through bifurcation of Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University. It has jurisdiction spreading over five districts: Munger, Lakhisarai, Sheikhpura, Jamui and Khagaria under Munger Division in Bihar. It was established on 18 march 2018 by honorable chief minister of Bihar.
Munger University Admission Selection Process 2023
For the current session 2023-24, admission shall be made on the basis of marks obtained at 10+2 level by the Munger University.
After choice-cum- merit bases allotment of seats, document verification will have to done at college and admission fee will have to be deposited through university portal.
Munger University Admission Merit List/ Result 2023
The Merit list/ Selection List (1st, 2nd, 3rd) of eligible candidate will be uploaded on Munger University Admission Website after successful submission of UG admission application form.
How To Apply For Munger University Admission 2023
- Student can registration your admission though university website https://mungeruniversity.ac.in on click link UG Admission.
- Firstly, you should complete the Step-1.
- Afterward go for the Step-2 and complete the form.
- Before filling the Application form you must have the following ready.
- Scanned copy of colored Photo & Signature of the Candidate in. Jpg, Jpeg,.png, .pdf format ONLY. The file size of each should be less than on equal to 50KB.
- Scanned copy of 10th & 12th certificate of Candidate, .Jpg,.Jpeg, .png, .pdf format ONLY. The file size of each should be less than on equal to 500KB.
- Email address, Mobile number, and Blood Group.
- Details of qualifying examination.
- Online Banking details/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Register online and provide your correct and functional email as well as Mobile Number because your username and password etc. will be sent on this email.
- After successful completion of Step-2, Student get the User Id and Password on registered mail id.
- Login using your username and password. Your Dashboard will be available to you for filling the form.
- Please note every candidate will register separately and will get his/her username and password to access his/her Dashboard for filling as well as tracking the form(s).
- In case you have lost/forgot your password, please use Forgot Password link to get it. It will be sent to you on your registered email.
Note:- Please don’t rename files with BMP/ PNG/ TIFF/ etc (Not acceptable file extension names such as filename.BMP, filename.PNG, or filename.TIFF). If file is not in JPG format convert them to JPG format using appropriate software (e.g., Paint Brush) instead of just renaming the file extension.