News:- Apex Bank various post recruitment exam 2023 admit card has been released on 10 March 2023.
News Date:- 10 March 2023
MP Rajya Sahakari Bank Maryadit
Apex Bank Admit Card 2023 Summary
||MP Rajya Sahakari Bank Maryadit (Apex Bank)
||Banking Assistant, Samvida and Society Manager
|Application Starting Date
||26 November 2022
|Application Closing Date
||25 December 2022
|MP Apex Bank Admit Card Released Date
||10 March 2023
|Admit Card Download Link
|Apply Online For
||Apex Bank Recruitment 2023
MP Apex Bank Exam Schemes and Syllabus 2023
|Name of Test
||No. of Questions
||Bilingual i.e. English & Hindi except for Test of English
The time for the exam is 120 minutes; however, you may have to be at the venue for approximately 180 minutes including the time required for logging in, collection of the call letters, going through the instructions etc. All tests except test of English will be provided in English and Hindi. Each test is separately timed. Candidates can attempt questions in a particular test during the time allotted for that test only. All the questions will have multiple choices. Out of the five answers to a question only one will be the correct answer. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by you. For every wrong answer marked by you, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Note : Cutoffs may be applied as below:
- On scores in individual tests of English Language (30%)
- On Total Score (40%)
Apex Bank Admit Card Instructions 2023
Candidates will have to visit the Bank’s website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/ SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/ Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with :
- Call Letter
- Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause
- And also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original
MP Apex Bank Examination Centres 2023
The online examination shall be conducted on the following examination centres of Madhya Pradesh : -
The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters. No request for change of post applied for centre/ venue/ date/ session for Examination shall be entertained. MPSCB, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
How To Download Apex Bank Admit Card 2023
There are following simple steps for downloading of online admit card of MP Apex Bank recruitment exam 2023 as under described:
- At first open MP Apex Bank official website apexbank.in into your computer or phone browser.
- Navigate to middle of the home page, click on the given link as Click here to download call letter of recruitment of Society manager/ clerk/ Computer Operator/ samvida in DCCBs.
- You will be redirected to admit card download page of Apex Bank recruitment 2022
- In the admit card page under Login Credential, first select language (Hindi/ English) after then enter Registration No / Roll No. and Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY).
- Next enter Captcha Code in the specified input field as shown just above.
- Finally click on Login button to download your admit card. You can take print out of it for future references.