News:- Admit card has been released on 13th May 2023 for constable tradesman recruitment in BSF.
News Date:- 13 May 2023
Border Security Force
BSF Admit Card 2023 Summary
||Border Security Force
|Application Starting Date
||26 February 2023
|Application Closing Date
||27 March 2023
|BSF Admit Card Released Date
||13 May 2023
|Tentative Exam Date
||3rd week of May 2023
|BSF Admit Card Download Direct Link
|Apply Online For
||BSF Constable Tradesman 2023
BSF Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2023 Instruction
- All eligible candidates who apply in response to this advertisement before the closing date will be assigned Roll Number, if they fulfill the term and condition as given in this advertisement and found eligible for the post. Only such eligible candidates will be communicated through E-Mail address/SMS for Call letters/Admit Cards through online mode for appearing in the first phase selection process. The admit cards for all the phase of examination will be made/uploaded on the website only.
- Intimation regarding issue of Admit Cards/Call letters and any other important information pertaining to recruitment will be sent on the e-mail address or mobile number of candidates given by the candidates at the time of One Time Registration (OTR).
- Admission of candidates to the recruitment centre will be purely subjected to production of call letter/admit cards or copy of list of eligible candidates downloaded from BSF website in which his/her name appears.
- Candidates must carry atleast one photo bearing identity proofs such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Identity card issued by University/College in original for producing before the selection board to validate their identity
Physical Standards Test For BSF Constable Tradesman
||165 cm (ST - 160 cm)
||155 cm (ST - 148 cm)
||75 - 80 cm
||Proportionate to Height and Age as per medical standards.
Physical Efficiency Test For BSF Constable Tradesman
||5 Kilometers race to be completed within 24 minutes.
||1.6 Kilometers race to be completed within 8.30 minutes.
BSF Constable Tradesman Syllabus 2023
The Written Examination will be of 100 marks containing 100 questions (qualifying marks 35% for UR Category/EWS & ExServicemen and 33% for SC/ST/OBC) will consist of CBT (Computer Based Test) or OMR based objective type multiple choice questions to be answered using a Blue or Black ball point pen only.
The question paper will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks with the following composition:-
||Number of Questions
|General Awareness / General knowledge
||2 Hours (120 Minutes)
|Knowledge of elementary mathematics
|Analytical aptitude and ability to observe the distinguished patterns
|Basic knowledge of the candidates in English or Hindi
- All questions will be of objective multiple choice type. The standard of the question will commensurate with the knowledge expected from a class-10th pass candidate.
- OMR Answer Sheet should be filled up by candidates correctly with Blue or Black ball point Pen only as per instructions given in OMR Answer Sheet.
- Candidates reporting after 15 minutes of the commencement of examination will not be allowed.
How To Download BSF Admit Card 2023
There are following simple steps for downloading of BSF Constable Tradesman recruitment examination 2023 admit card as under described:
- At first open Border Security Force recruitment official website https://rectt.bsf.gov.in
- After opening of the website in the navigation section click on the given link as "Candidate Login"
- You will be redirected to the login page of BSF recruitment of Constable (Tradesman) 2023.
- In the login page fill the all required details correctly to download admit card.
- Next enter your Email ID and Password in the specified filed, at the time of registration you received on your registered mobile number and email.
- Finally click on the Log In button to download your admit card.