Union Public Service Commission
CDS Admit Card 2023 Summary
|Union Public Service Commission
|Combined Defence Service Examination 2023
|Application Starting Date
|21 December 2022
|Application Closing Date
|12 January 2023
|CDS Admit Card Released Date
|24 March 2023
|Last Date For Downloading of Admit Card
|16 April 2023 (4:00 pm)
|CDS I Exam Date
|16 April 2023
|Admit Card Helpline Email
|Admit Card Download Link
|CDS Exam Syllabus 2023
|Apply Online For
|CDS Exam 2023
About UPSC CDS Admit Card 2023
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available on the UPSC website ( http://upsc.gov.in) for downloading by candidates. No e-Admit Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid & active e-mail id while filling up online application form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
The Union Public Service Commission will conduct the Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2023 at various Centres/ Venues all over India on 16th April, 2023 (Sunday).
The admitted candidates will have to produce the printout of their e-Admit Card at the allotted Venue for appearing in the Examination along with proof of Identity (as entered in Online Application) such as Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government.
How To Download Online CDS Admit Card 2023
There are following simple steps for downloading of UPSC CDS Examination (I) 2023 admit card as under described:
- At first open Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official website https://www.upsc.gov.in
- In the home page under What’s New section click on the given scrolling link as "e - Admit Card: Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2023"
- You will be redirected to new page, in this page click on DOWNLOAD link.
- After clicking the link, you will be redirected to E-admit card page. In this page under To Download e-Admit Card column click on Click Here link.
- Next follow the, Have You Read & Taken the Print Out of 'Important Instructions' page.
- You can download your admit card by Registration Id or by Roll Number.
- After this enter date of birth and captcha code as shown in the page.
- Finally click on Submit button to download your admit card. You can take print out of it or save a copy for future references.