Central Teacher Eligibility Test
CTET Admit Card 2024 January Summary
|Central Board of Secondary Education
|Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) - January 2024
|Exam City Centre Released Date
|12 January 2024
|Admit Card Status
|CTET Admit Card Release Date
|18 January 2024
|CTET Exam Date
|21 January 2024 (Sunday)
|CTET Admit Card Download Link
|CTET Syllabus 2024
CTET 2024 Examination Instruction and Procedure
- The examination rooms/hall will be opened at 7:30 am for Shift – I and 12.30PM for Shift - II i.e. 120 minutes before the commencement of test. Candidates should take their seat immediately after opening of the examination hall. If the candidates do not report in time due to any reason i.e. traffic jam, train/bus delay etc, they are likely to miss some of the general instructions to be announced in the Examination Hall.
- The candidate must show, the Admit Card downloaded from CTET official website for admission in the examination room/hall. A candidate who does not possess the valid Admit Card shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find and occupy their allocated seat only.‟ Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
- A candidate who comes after the commencement of the examination shall not be permitted to sit in the examination. The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre at 7:30am for Shift – I and 12.30PM for Shift - II i.e. 120 minutes before the examination.
Candidates are not allowed to carry the following items inside the centres :-
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/scanner, Cardboard etc.
- Any communication devices like Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health band etc.
- Any Watch/Wrist watch, wallet, goggles, handbags, Gold/artificial ornaments etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means and for hiding communication devices/gadgets like Camera, Bluetooth device etc.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or Examination Room until the full duration of the paper is over.
- Smoking, chewing gutka, spiting etc. in the Examination Hall/Room is strictly prohibited.
- Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks are not allowed to be taken into the examination rooms during examination hours.
- The test will start exactly at the time mentioned in the Admit Card and an announcement to this effect will be made by the invigilator.
- During the examination invigilator will check Admit Card of all the candidates to verify the identity of the candidate.
- The candidate should ensure that the question paper available on the computer is as per his/her opted subject/ language indicated in the Admit Card. In case, the subject of question paper is other than his/ her opted subject/language, the same may be brought to the notice of the Invigilator concerned.
- Candidate may approach the Centre Superintendent/ Invigilator in the room for any technical assistance, first aid emergency or any other information during the course of examination.
- In case, a candidate, by furnishing false information, appears in more than one shift/date, his/her candidature will be cancelled and his/her result will not be declared.
- For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of test for any reason, retest shall not be held by the CTET under any circumstances.
- ROUGH WORK: The candidate will not do any rough work on the OMR Sheet. All rough work is to bedone on the space provided in the Test Booklet.
CTET Admit Card 2024 Instructions
The candidates may download e-Admit Card from CTET official website and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy noticed in e-admit card regarding particulars of candidate, photograph and signature or any other information which is different from confirmation page, he/she may immediately contact CTET Unit for necessary corrections.
The candidates shall report at the Examination Centre at 7:30 AM for Paper – II and 12:00 PM forPaper– I i.e. 120 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Candidate(s) whoreport(s) at the examination centre after 9:30 AM in PAPER-II and after 2:00 PM in PAPER- I shallnot be allowed to appear in the examination.
The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
How To Download Online CTET Admit Card 2024
There are following simple steps for online downloading of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2024 admit card as under described:
- At first open CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in into your computer or mobile phone web browser.
- In the home page Under Candidate Activity section click on the given link as “Download Admit Card for CTET Jan-2024”
- You will be directed to admit card download page. There will be a simple form for downloading of it.
- In the admit card page enter your Application Number and Date of Birth in the specified field correctly.
- Finally click on Sign In button to fetch your admit card from the server.
- Click on print or download button to save it in PDF format future reference.