News:- Admit cards for the exams to be held on 28, 29 and 30 January have been released at NTA JEE Main official website jeemain.nta.nic.in
News Date:- 27 January 2023
Joint Entrance Examination (Main) Admit Card 2023
JEE Main Admit Card 2023 Summary
||National Testing Agency (NTA)
||Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Main)
|Application Starting Date
||15th December 2022
|Application Closing Date
||12th January 2023
|Announcement of the City of Examination
||18th January 2023
|JEE Main 2023 Admit Card Released Date
||21 January 2023
|JEE Main 2023 Exam Date
||24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 January 2023
|JEE Main Admit Card Download Link
||011-40759000 (10 AM to 5 PM)
|Apply Online For
||JEE Main 2023
||JEE Main Syllabus 2023
JEE Main 2023 Important Instructions
- Candidates are advised to report at the Examination Center well on time i.e. 02 hours before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates should take their seats immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall. If the candidates do not report on time due to any reason i.e. traffic jam, train/bus delay, etc, they are likely to miss some of the important instructions to be announced in the Examination Rooms/ Halls. The NTA shall not be responsible for any delay.
- The candidate must show, on-demand, the Admit Card downloaded/printed from the NTA website for admission in the examination room/hall. Candidates who do not possess valid Admit Cards and authorized Photo IDs shall not be permitted to take the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- A seat indicating Roll Number will be allotted to each candidate. Candidates should find and sit in their allocated seats only.
- The candidate should ensure that the Question Paper available on the computer is as per his/her opted subject indicated in the Admit Card. In case, the subject of the Question Paper is other than his/her opted subject, the same may be brought to the notice of the Invigilator concerned.
- For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of the test for any reason, a re-test shall not be held by the NTA under any circumstances.
Candidates MUST bring the following documents on the day of examination at the test centre. Candidates who will not bring these will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
- Print copy of Admit Card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA Website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the Attendance Sheet at Centre during the examination.
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid, and non-expired) – School Identity Card/ PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ E-Aadhaar with photograph/ Ration Card with photograph/ Class 12 Board Admit Card with photograph/ Bank Passbook with Photograph.
- PwD certificate issued by the authorized medical officer, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category or PwD Certificate regarding physical limitation in an examination to write as per Annexure given in Information Bulletin, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category
- A simple transparent Ball Point Pen.
JEE Main 2023 Rough Work
All calculations/ writing work is to be done only in the Rough Sheet provided at the Test Centre in the Examination Room/Hall and on completion of the test, candidates must hand over the Rough Sheets to the Invigilator on duty in the Room/ Hall.
NTA JEE Main Admit Card 2023 Instruction
The e-Admit Card would be issued provisionally to the candidates through the NTA website: https://jeemain.nta.nic.in, subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility conditions and receipt of the prescribed application fee by NTA.
The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website. The candidate will appear in the examination at the given Centre on the date and shift/timing as indicated in his/her e-Admit Card.
No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination Centre, on the date and shift/time other than that allotted to him/her in his/her Admit Card.
In case a candidate is unable to download his/her Admit Card from the website, he/she should approach the NTA Help Line Number: 011-40759000 between 10.00 A.M. to 05.00 P.M.
The Admit Card for Session 1 of the examination may be available for download in the Third week of January 2023. The timing for downloading the Admit Card for subsequent Sessions of the examination will be announced on the NTA website (https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/)
How To Download JEE Main Admit Card 2023
There are following simple steps for downloading of online admit card of Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Main) 2023 as under described:
- At first open NTA JEE Main official website jeemain.nta.nic.in into your computer or phone browser.
- Navigate to middle of the web page, under Candidate Activity click on the given link as JEE(Main) 2023 Session 1 Admit Card.
- You will be redirected to Login page of JEE Main 2023.
- In the login page enter your Application No. and Password correctly in the specified field.
- Next, fill Security Pin as shown below.
- Finally click on Sign In button to download your admit card. You can take print out of it for future references.