News:- The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has decided to conduct the Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I), 2022 from 01.12.2022 to till 13.12.2022.
News Date:- 01 November 2022
Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) 2022
SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 Summary
|Application Starting Date
||17 September 2022
|Application Closing Date
||13 October 2022
|SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Date
||01 December 2022 to 13 December 2022
|SSC CGL Admit Card Release Date
||22 November 2022 (Onwards)
|SSC CGL Admit Card Download Link
||SSC CGL Syllabus 2022
SSC CGL Exam 2022 Application Status Date
Here you can see a list with important date of SSC CGL Exam 2022 Application Status checking by regionally.
- SSC Eastern Region CGL Application Status Release Date: 17 Nov 2022
- SSC Karnataka Kerala Region CGL Application Status Release Date: 21 Nov 2022.
- SSC Southern Region CGL Application Status Release Date: 21 Nov 2022.
- SSC North Eastern Region CGL Application Status Release Date: 19 Nov 2022.
- SSC Western Region CGL Application Status Release Date: 18 Nov 2022.
- SSC Madhya Pradesh Region CGL Application Status Release Date: 22 Nov 2022.
- SSC Central Region CGL Application Status Release Date: 23 Nov 2022.
- SSC North Western Region CGL Application Status Release Date: 18 Nov 2022.
- SSC Northern Region CGL Application Status Release Date: 21 Nov 2022.
SSC CGL Exam 2022 Admit Card Important Instructions
- All candidates who register themselves in response to this advertisement by the closing date and time and whose applications are found to be in order and are provisionally accepted by the Commission as per the terms and conditions of this Notice of Examination will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admission Certificates (AC) by the Regional Offices of the Commission for appearing in the Computer Based Examination.
- The Commission will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally
- Admit Card for all stages of examination will be issued online on the websites of concerned Regional Office of the Commission. Candidates are therefore advised to regularly visit the websites of the Commission Headquarters (i.e.https://ssc.nic.in) and Regional Office.
- Information about the Examination indicating the time table and City/ Centre of examination for the candidates will be uploaded on the websites of the Regional Office concerned of the Commission about two weeks before the date of examination
- Candidate must write Registration Number, Roll Number, registered Email-ID and Mobile Number along with name, date of birth and name of the examination, while addressing any communication to the Commission
- Facility to download admit card will be made available 3-7 days before the examination on the website of Regional Office concerned. Candidate must bring printout of the Admission Certificate to the Examination Hall.
In addition to the Admission Certificate, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admission Certificate, such as:
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar,
- Voter’s ID Card,
- Driving License,
- PAN Card,
- ID Card issued by University/ College/ School,
- Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU),
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence,
- Any other photo bearing ID Card issued by the Central/ State Government
- If Photo Identity Card does not have the date of birth printed on it then the candidate must carry an additional original document (e.g. Matriculation Certificate, Marks Sheet issued only by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Boards; Birth Certificate, Category Certificate) in proof of their date of birth. In case of mismatch in the date of birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and photo ID/ Certificate brought in support of date of birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination
How To Download SSC CGL Exam 2022 Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release online admit card or call letter on its regional portal before examination dates for Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) – 2022. The Tier I and II admit card will be available on its regional website before examination scheduled. Applicant can download their admit card at SSC regional website as selected at the time of application submission. Open your region website click on provided link as “Download e-Admit Card for Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) – 2022” then enter your Registration ID or Candidates’ name and date of birth.
SSC CGL Tier I Exam Check Application Status/ Admit Card
||Admit Card/ Check Application Status
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar
||Central Region (CR)
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram
||North Eastern Region (NER)
|West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim
||Eastern Region (ER)
|Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa
||Western Region (WR)
|Hariyana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh
||North Western Sub-Region (NWR)
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand
||Northern Region (NR)
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh
||MP Sub-Region (MPR)
|Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery, Tamilnadu
||Southern Region (SR)
||Karnataka, Kerla region (KKR)