News:- The Provisional Answer Key(s) along with the Question Paper with Recorded Responses are available on the website https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/ for candidates to challenge
News Date:- 23 March 2023
NTA UGC NET 2023 Admit Card
UGC NET Admit Card 2023 Summary
||National Testing Agency (NTA)
||University Grants Commission (UGC) NET
|Application Starting Date
||21st January 2023
|Application Closing Date
||23rd January 2023
|Intimation of Cities of exam centres
||13th February 2023
|UGC NET 2023 Admit Card Released Date
||18th February 2023
|UGC NET 2023 Exam Date
||21 February 2023 to 10 March 2023
|Answer key Released Date
||23rd March 2023
|UGC NET Admit Card Download Link
|Apply Online For
||UGC NET 2023
UGC NET 2023 Admit Card Important Instructions
- The Admit Card would be issued provisionally to the candidates of UGC NET December 2022, subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria.
- The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on date, shift, time and discipline as indicated in his/her Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
- In case a candidate is unable to download Admit Card from the website, he/she may approach the Help Line of NTA between 09:30 am to 5:30 pm or write to NTA at: email@example.com
- The candidates are advised to read the Instructions given in the Admit Card carefully in advance of the exam day and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
- In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the Help Line between 09:30 am to 5:30 pm. In such cases, candidates would appear in the Examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, NTA will take necessary action to make correction in the record later
Documents to be brought to the Exam Centre For UGC NET
- Candidates must bring the following documents to the Test Centre.
- Printed copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA website.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the Attendance Sheet at Centre during the Examination. Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid andnon- expired) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card). The name on the photo identification must match with the name as shown on the Admit Card.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
How To Download UGC NET Admit Card 2023
There are following simple steps for downloading of online admit card of University Grants Commission (UGC) NET 2023 as under described:
- At first open NTA UGC NET official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in into your computer or phone browser.
- Navigate to middle of the web page, under Candidate Activity click on the given link as UGC NET December 2022 Admit Card.
- You will be redirected to Login page of UGC NET 2023.
- In the login page enter your Application No. and Date of Birth correctly in the specified field.
- Next, fill Security Pin as shown below.
- Finally click on Sign In button to download your admit card. You can take print out of it for future references.