AWES Recruitment 2023- Apply Online For TGT, PGT & PRT Posts
Updated on : 28 July 2023 04:15 PM
Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) invites online applications for recruitment to the post of Teachers as PRT, TGT and PGT through Online Screening Test (OST) Sep 2023 in Army Public Schools (APS). All eligible and interested male and female candidates can apply online through AWES official website awesindia.com from 10th July 2023 to till the application last date 10th September 2023 for APS Teachers Recruitment 2023.
Interested candidates read the full notification carefully, before applying online.
Army Welfare Education Society
- Registration Start Date: 10-07-2023
- Registration Last Date: 10-09-2023
- Admit Card Available Date: 20-09-2023
- Exam Date: 30 Sep and 01 Oct 2023
- Result Publish Date: 23-10-2023
- All Candidates Exam Fee: Rs.385/- (Expected)
- Payment options are UPI/ Debit/ Credit Cards/Net banking.
- Age As On : 01.04.2023
- Fresh Candidate: Below 40 Years
- Experienced Candidate: Below 57 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Eligibility Criteria for AWES Teachers
|Education||Aggregate %||Professional||Aggregate %|
|PRT||Graduation||50**||2 year D.El.Ed./ B.El.Ed. OR candidates with B.Ed. can also apply with fulfillment of the condition of 6 month PDPET/ Bridge Course from an NCTE recognized institute as and when NCTE approves any institution to conduct the said course within two years of recruitment as PRT or beginning of the course whichever is later.||50|
- In addition to the minimum aggregate percentage mentioned in the table above a candidate should have scored no less than 50%marks in each of the subjects in which they have graduated/ post- graduated. The detailed mark sheets will be scrutinized during the interview.
- *A Post-Graduate with less than 50% aggregate marks in Graduation can also apply for the post of a TGT provided the candidate has scored a minimum of 50% or more aggregate marks in PostGraduation.
- ** A Post-Graduate with less than 50% aggregate marks in Graduation can also apply for the post of a PRT provided the candidate has scored a minimum of 50% or more aggregate marks in PostGraduation.