BCECEB BSFC Recruitment Notification 2022 DPF
The online applications are invited from eligible candidates in prescribed form for Assistant Manager/Assistnat Account officer/Accountant/Quality Controller and Lower Division Clerk Post in Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited(BSFC). The recruitment online application form will commence from 13 December 2022, apply before closing date to avoid any kind of server issued. Applicants must read the recruitment advertisement carefully before proceeding further, you can download advertisement through given link as:
Download BSFC Recruitment Notification 2022 DPF
Selection Process of Bihar SFC Recruitment
Admit card will be issued online of successful registered candidates for online computer based test. Applicants will be selected on the basis of online computer based examination conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) for selection of various post in Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited (BSFC).
SFC Bihar Recruitment Admit Card 2023
Eligible / Qualified applicants, mentioning their name, their photograph, their roll number, their reservation category and their examination center along with the date and duration of the examination in their Admit Card (Admit Card) Admit Card) will be uploaded on the prescribed website. Applicants can download and get it. Download Admit-Card will be valid for this Online Computer Based Examination.
Bihar BSFC Recruitment Salary and Pay Scale
BSFC recruitment post wise pay scale as follows:
- Assistant Manager : Level-07
- Assistnat Account officer : Level-07
- Accountant : Level-04
- Quality Controller : Level-04
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : Level-02
How To Apply Online For BCECE BSFC Recruitment 2022
To fill the online application, the candidates go to the Board's website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in and click on the "Online Portal of Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd." link and click on the "Apply Online Link". (Instruction) will appear, the candidate should read and understand it thoroughly.
- Step-One (Registration): To fill the application form, the candidate should click on the "Click here for Registration" link and complete the registration process by correctly entering all the information sought on the computer screen. After successful registration, Provisional Registration Number and Password and other related information will be sent to the same email ID and mobile no. Will be sent to Candidates should keep in mind that when they login to fill the rest of the steps after registration, it will be mandatory for them to change their password after the first login.
- Step-Two (Basic Details): After successful registration, candidates login to their account by entering their Registration Number and Password and click on Submit button and fill the Required Entries related to Basic Details completely on the computer screen and click on Save & Next button.
- Step-Three (Educational Qualification Details): After filling the Basic Details, the candidate should completely fill the Required Entries related to Educational Qualification on the computer screen and click on the Save & Next button.
- Step-Four (Experience Details): After filling the Education Qualification Details, the candidate should completely fill the Required Entries related to Experience (if applicable) on the computer screen and click on the Save & Next button.
- Step-Five ( Upload Photo & Signature ): After filling the related information, the candidate should upload his high contrast colored passport size photograph and signature as per the instructions given on the computer screen, scan it and upload it at the designated place and click on the Save & Next button.
- Step-Six (Preview your Application): After uploading your photo, signature, the candidate should check the information given by you thoroughly. If the information given in Step-Two Step-Three, Step-Four and Step-Five is found to be wrong during the checking, then the candidate can correct this information by clicking on the Back button and click on the Submit & Next button. , so that the information given by you again can be updated. If all the information in the preview of the filled application form is correct, then give your declaration and click on the "Final Submit" button, so that the candidates can deposit the examination fee.
- Step-Seven (Payment of Examination Fee): Seeing the preview of all the entries filled by the candidate, after doing "Final Submit" click on "Proceed to Payment" button on the computer. Complete the payment process as per the instruction to pay the examination fee on the screen. The deposited examination fee will not be refunded.
- Step-Eight (Dowload / Print Application Form/ Transaction Receipt): After making the payment till the date and time fixed by the council, the candidate should download the application form filled by him, take a print out and keep it safe with him, because all the entries filled by him in it. Will be, which can be used by you in future and can be asked by Bihar State Food and Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd. Bihar, Patna / Bihar Joint Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Bihar, Patna to present in order of any kind of investigation.