1. How do I access the site to fill up the online application?
Ans-: Applicants should visit to https://bsebstet2019.in/ to access the web portal of the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) for online application Click on New Registration to fill the Application form.
2. Is it mandatory to have an e-mail ID?
Ans-: Yes. The applicant must have a valid email ID to apply for any post and keep it unchanged during the course of the recruitment process. All communications will be mailed at the email ID submitted at the time of registration.
3. Is it mandatory to have a Mobile Number?
Ans-: Yes. The applicant must enter a valid and active mobile number to receive messages at various stages of recruitment
4. When can I submit online application for various posts?
Ans-: The applicants can submit their Online Application during the time limit prescribed in advertisement, released by BSEB. They can do so at any time of the day including Sundays and Holidays. After the time duration the link for filling up of the application will not be available.
5. Is there any detailed instructions to guide an applicant for submitting online application?
Ans-: Yes, an applicant may go through the detailed instructions available at “How to Apply” in the link https://bsebstet2019.in/
6. What should I do if there is a lot of delay in accessing the page?
Ans-: The delay in accessing the Page depends upon various factors like Internet Speed, large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to get the page for registration promptly, please retry after some time or during off-peak hours. It is advisable not to wait for last minute rush.
7. What information/ details / items are required while filling up the online application form?
Ans-: The details required for submission of the application form are: fee, Photograph, and Signature have been explained in the guideline and instructions (How to Apply).
8. What is the procedure to pay the application fee for the examination?
Ans-: Name of the post (s) Fee
UR SC ST EWS BC EBC PWD
1 Secondary Teacher (Paper-I) 500 300 300 500 500 500 300
2 Senior Secondary Teacher (Paper-II) 500 300 300 500 500 500 300
3 Physical Education & Health Instructor 500 300 300 500 500 500 300
4 Paper I & II 800 500 500 800 800 800 500
Allahabad Bank has been authorized to collect the application fee through Payment Gateway Service only. A summarized process flow is given below:
STEP A: Candidates upon registering themselves at the BSEB recruitment portal and verifying their eligibility based on own submission, will be able to pay the Application Fees using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking and other modes as made available to them in the Payment Gateway of the said Bank. Clicking on ‘Fee Payment’ link in the recruitment portal will display the brief details of the applicant. The applicant will have to click on ‘Proceed to Pay’ after verifying the displayed details, which will direct him/her to the Canara Payment Gateway Service page. Using the requisite details, the applicants can make payment
STEP B: Upon successful payment of Application Fees (as applicable) a system generated Registration Slip will be generated, which shall be the sole acknowledgement for application submission by the candidate. Candidates are requested to take a printout of the Registration Slip and retain a copy of the same for future reference, as acknowledgement of submission of application.
• All applicable commission / transaction charges including taxes, levied by the
banker, will have to be remitted by the applicant.
• Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are,
therefore, requested to verify their eligibility and information furnished during
submission of application before paying the Application Fees.
• Candidature of any applicant, who registers oneself at the BSEB recruitment portal
but fails to deposit the Application Fee within the midnight of 18.09.2019, shall
be summarily rejected. Candidates are required to complete the entire process of
submission of application and deposition of application fee to the bank within the
aforesaid date positively.
• The BSEB shall not be responsible for any technical issues arising with payment of
• The Application Fee shall not be collected by any other mode.
9. My acknowledgment form is not generated, what should I do and how to contact to BSEB?
Ans-: Please check whether:
a. you are connected to a network and logged in
b. you have uploaded the scanned copy of a recent coloured photograph and signature successfully
c. you have paid requisite application fees as per your category/eligibility for the post applied for.
In case the problem still persists, you may contact us through the below mentioned helpline numbers on any working day from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM (Saturdays up to 1:00 P.M.)
E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
10. I have made a typing mistake while filling up online application form, what should I do?
Ans-: Request for change/correction of any particulars in the application form shall not be entertained after last date of submission of online application. The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) will permit to change/make correction in the application only for uploaded document. The corrected application form will be treated as final. BSEB will not entertain any further request for any kind of change/correction to entry in application form will lead to cancellation of the application form.
11. I have successfully submitted the online application, should I send the print outs of the application to the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) by post?
Ans-: No, Once the applicant has been submitted successfully, the application through online, the same gets registered with the West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (BSEB).
12. When the relevant particulars i.e. the community/ age relaxation requirements/ disability status/ year of birth etc. do not appear in the corresponding parameters available in the drop-out menu. How should I fill up the relevant columns?
Ans-: Before filling up the application, please check that you have selected the right examination in case more than one exam is notified during that period, although it may not happen as the required columns along with the drop-down menu for selection and inputting the information is available on the online form for a particular examination.
13. In which format the scanned photograph and signature?
Ans-: The images of the photograph and signature should be scanned in the .jpg or .jpeg format only
14. What should be the size of the scanned photograph and the signature?
Ans-: a. Photograph Size equal to or less than 100-150 KB
b. Signature Size equal to or less than 50-100 KB
15. If the Photograph is not of the proper pixel size given, then how to convert it?
Ans-: Use any image editing software such as MS Paint or Irfanview. To delete the unnecessary print area, use the CROP option after selecting the Image. To resize to proper pixel size use the resize option.
16. If the Photograph is not in the desired format, then how to convert it?
Ans-: If the image is in other formats such as .png, .tiff, .bmp, .gif etc, then open the photo in MS Paint or IrfanView and click save as option to save it in the desired format (.jpg or .jpeg)
17. How do I load my signatures/ photograph?
Ans-: The scanned photograph and signature in the format and the specification which has already been explained above is to be uploaded.
18. How do I know that my application is registered/successfully submitted?
Ans-: On successful registration you will get a mail and a SMS to your e-mail id and contact number provided while registration and after successful submission you will get access to print your registration slip.
19. I did not receive the e-mail intimation for registration of my application. What should I do?
Ans-: If your e-mail id is correct, you will receive the mail from system. However, if you didn’t receive the e-mail, please check your e-mail id is correct or not, if entered e-mail id is correct then check in your spam box also since sometimes system generated e-mail may be stored in the spam section
20. I got an error message after submission of application online. What should I do?
Ans-: This may mean that the application has not been submitted successfully and you are required to apply afresh
21. I have paid application fee through net banking but after login it shows payment failed. What should I do?
Ans-: Ongoing process of payment through net banking you have to make sure that you have click on YES for sharing option of third party. If you click on NO then your payment get deducted and in your login page it shows your payment failed.
22. I got "Unknown Error" while uploading the Photograph / Signature. What to do?
Ans-: If you get the error message "Unknown Error" while uploading the Photograph and Signature, then open the image in any image editor like "paint brush", Ms Office picture etc. and save the image as ".jpg" file or ".jpeg" file and then upload. Candidates should ensure that the photograph and signature are uploaded in the application at appropriate place and the photo and signature must be clearly visible in the form.