Eligibility Criteria For CPCB Recruitment 2023
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology from a recognized University or Institution in Civil/ Chemical/ Environmental Engineering – 34 posts, Computer Science/Information Technology – 04 posts OR
Master’s Degree in Chemistry (All Branches) / Environmental Sciences from a recognized University or Institution – 24 posts.
Assistant Law Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized University
- Institution AND
- Should have five years’ experience as an Officer of the State Judicial Servic. OR
- Should have five years’ experience in the Legal Department of a State. OR
- Should be a Central Government servant, who has five years experience in legal affairs. OR
- Should be a qualified legal practitioner, who has practiced as such for five years.
Assistant Accounts Officer
Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University or Institute with five years’ experience in a supervisory level or a Subordinate Audit / Account Services Examination accountant with five years’ experience in accounts, audit and related financial works in an organization or institution of repute.
Senior Scientific Assistant
Possessing Master’s degree in science from a recognised University or Institution with two years’ experience in relevant field.
Preferably in pollution control and related subjects in any organisation or institution of repute.
Degree in Instrumentation Engineering with three years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- Shall pass the skill test on computer in English Typing @ 35 words per minute(10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)/Hindi Typing @ 30 words per minute (9000KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word). Time allowed is ten minutes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University or Institution.
- With three years’ experience in accounts, audit, cash handling or any other related work in an organisation or institution of repute.
- Diploma in Electronics from a recognised Institute.
- One year of relevant experience in servicing laboratory machines in an organisation or institution of repute.
Senior Laboratory Assistant
Twelfth standard passed in Science from a recognised Board or Institution with three year of experience in the relevant field.
Upper Division Clerk
- Degree of recognized university or equivalent.
- A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi only on computer. Time allowed 10 minutes.
Data Entry Operator Grade-II
- 12th standard passed from recognised Board or Institution.
- A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour for data entry work to be ascertained through speed test oncomputer.
Junior Laboratory Assistant
12th standard passed in science subject from a recognised Board.
Lower Division Clerk
- 12th standard passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer. Time allowed ten minutes.
10th standard passed from a recognized Board.
10th standard passed from a recognised Board or Institution. OR
Certificate from Industrial Training Institute in trade – Electrician (03 posts), Plumber (02 posts), Fire & Safety (01 post), Pump Operator (01 post).