News:- Online applications will open on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 01 Dec 2022 to till 30 Dec 2022.
News Date:- 02 December 2022
Indian Army 10+2 TES- 49 Course 2022
- Application Start Date: 01-12-2022
- Application Last Date: 30-12-2022
- Minimum Age: 16½ Years
- Maximum Age: 19½ Years
- The candidate should not be born before 02 Jan 2004 and not after 01 Jan 2007 (both days inclusive).
Eligibility Criteria for Army Technical Entry Scheme (TES)
- Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
- Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2022.
Post Wise TES Vacancy Details
|10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES)
Selection Procedure For Army TES- 49 Course
- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist the applications and to fix cut off without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, firm SSB dates will be allotted to the candidates.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available at the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria. In the eventuality of being recommended by SSB, candidate should have no objection for undergoing medical examination by board of Male/Female doctors.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
- The finally selected candidates will execute all the Bonds/Certificates as prescribed for the Cadets of NDA entry under AI 53/78.
- Candidate will not have any objection in the event of final selection, on allotment of any Arm/Service in the interest of the organisation.