MPHC JJA Notification 2022 DPF
Online applications are being invited from eligible male and female candidates for the recruitment post of Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA) for High Court in Madhya Pradesh. Before apply online must read the recruitment notification carefully, you can download notification through given link as given below:
Download MPHC JJA Notification 2022 PDF
Selection Process of MPHC Junior Judicial Assistant
The all eligible applicants will be selected on the basis of online written test and typing test on computer as per recruitment notification. The requirement test will of objective type in English or Hindi mode. There will be only single written exam for selection of Junior Judicial Assistant.
MPHC JJA Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022
The recruitment of the said post will be completed in only one (01) phase, online examination of the candidates will be conducted for the recruitment, which will be of 100 marks.
|Hindi Typing (300 words)
|English Typing (350 words)
|General English & Computer Knowledge
- In the online examination, questions of general English and computer knowledge will be asked in English language only.
- Mock Test - To solve the online question paper for the applicants and to make them aware about the process of online typing, the website of Madhya Pradesh High Court www. Mock Test (Mock Test) exam practice facility will be available on mphc.gov.in.
- In the online typing test, the qualified candidates will have to type online Hindi typing matter of about 300 words in 10 minutes and online English typing matter of about 350 words in 10 minutes, for which 40-40 marks are fixed. After this, the online question paper of General English and Computer Knowledge which will be of 20 marks will have to be solved. The entire test will be of 40 minutes.
- The online Hindi and English typing conducted in the examination will be evaluated according to the criteria prescribed by CPCT and on the basis of typing speed (NWPM) and accuracy (Accuracy), marks will be calculated on each missed word and each error. 0.50 marks will be deducted as well as 0.10 marks will also be deducted for each back space, after that the merit will be prepared by adding the marks of general English and computer test.
MPHC JJA Salary and Pay Scale
Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA) post recruitment salary will be of Rs. 5200 - 20200/- (Grade Pay 1900/-) in High Court of Madhya Pradesh.
How To Download MPHC JJA Admit Card
The admit card for the online examination will be made available on the High Court website www.mphc.gov.in through the Service Provider, the print out of which will have to be obtained by the candidate himself. To take a print out of the admit card, the candidate has to enter his/her application number and password. The printout facility will be available from about 07 days prior to the exam date. It is very important to follow the instructions written on the admit card, failing which the candidature can be cancelled.
How To Apply Online For MPHC JJA Recruitment
- Applicants themselves will fill their online form.
The application form is available online on the website of MP High Court www.mphc.gov.in, the candidate will have to go to the said website and click on the button of "Recruitment/Result", then click on "Click on Online Application Forms/Admit Cards". Do this, in which the online application for the recruitment of the said post will be available, on clicking which 04 links will be available, which are as follows -
- Edit Application
Click on the Advertisement link and read the complete instructions of the advertisement carefully, then click on the Registration link and enter the desired information, from which the User ID & Password will be sent to the mobile number and e-mail ID given by the candidate. Through which the candidate will be able to upload his/her photo and signature after filling the application form by clicking on the Application link. After filling the entire form, the candidate will be able to preview the form and pay the prescribed fee by clicking on the Submit button. Applicants should ensure that the information and details given by them in the application are correct and true, no separate representation will be entertained for error correction later.
- After completion of the above process, candidates will be able to pay the application fee through Debit Card or Internet Banking. After paying the prescribed fee, the candidates should take the print out of their application form by clicking on the print button. Keep the above print safe with you for other procedures of the examination.
Note :- Candidates should pay special attention to the fact that fill the desired information carefully in the registration page of the online form and check once again before registering.