NDA Exam I Notification 2024 PDF
Online applications are invited from eligible male and female candidates for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I) 2024 by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. You can download recruitment examination notification through given link as under:
Selection Process of National Defence Academy (NDA)
Admission to the above courses will be made on the results of the written examination to be conducted by the Commission followed by intelligence and personality test by the Services Selection Board of candidates who qualify in the written examination.
UPSC NDA Exam Syllabus and Test Pattern 2024
The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:-
|2 ½ Hours
|General Ability Test
|2 ½ Hours
|SSB Test/ Interview
- The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only. The question papers (test booklets) of mathematics and part “B” of general ability test will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
- In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set.
- Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
- The Commission have discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the examination.
- The candidates are not permitted to use calculator or Mathematical or logarithmic table for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets). They should not therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.
Download NDA Exam Syllabus 2024 PDF
NDA Exam 2024 Penality For Wrong Answers
Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
- There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate. One third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty
- If a candidate given more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happens to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question.
- If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
NDA Intelligence and Personality Test 2024
The SSB procedure consists of two stage Selection process - stage I and stage II. Only those candidates who clear the stage I are permitted to appear for stage II. The details are :
- Stage I comprises of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception * Description Test (PP&DT). The candidates will be shortlisted based on combination of performance in OIR Test and PP&DT.
- Stage II Comprises of Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. These tests are conducted over 4 days. The details of these tests are given on the website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
UPSC NDA Examination Center 2024
The Examination will be held at the following Centres :
|ANANTPUR (ANDHRA PRADESH)
|GAUTAM BUDDH NAGAR
How To Download UPSC NDA Exam 2024 Admit Card
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card Seven Days before the commencement of the examination. The eAdmit Card will be made available in the UPSC website i.e. upsc.gov.in for being downloaded by candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post. For downloading the e-Admit Card the candidate must have his vital parameters like RID & Date of Birth or Roll No. (if received) & date of birth or name, father's name & Date of Birth available with him.
NDA Physical Standards For Admission 2024
Candidates must be physically and mentally fit according to the prescribed physical standards. Medical fitness criteria given below are as per existing guidelines as on date of publication and these guidelines are subject to revision.
A number of qualified candidates are rejected subsequently on medical grounds. Candidates are therefore advised in their own interest to get themselves medically examined before submitting their applications to avoid disappointment at the final stage.