Patna High Court Stenographer Notification 2023
Online applications are invited for recruitment of 51 posts of Stenographer of Group C in the pay scale of Pay Level-4 (Rs.25,500-81,100/-) of pay matrix of 7th PRC plus usual allowances apply online through URL mentioned on the website of Patna High Court https://www.patnahighcourt.gov.in from 03.08.2023 to 24.08.2023. Before apply online all eligible and interested candidates must read the recruitment notification carefully. You can download notification through given link as below:
Download Patna High Court Stenographer Notification 2023
Selection Process of PHC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
Only those candidates will be selected for the post of Stenographer who have successfully cleared the Written Test and Interview conducted by Patna High Court (PHC). If a candidate is not pass the written test then he/ she will not be able to attend the interview.
Patna High Court Stenographer Syllabus 2023
Written test shall consist of the following subjects :-
- English Language and Grammar (30 Marks) : Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Shuffling of Sentence parts.
- Basic Computer Science (20 Marks) : History of computers, Fundamentals of Computer and terminologies, Computer abbreviations, Basics of Hardware and software, Keyboard shortcuts, Operating system basics, Basic Functionalities of MS-Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint), Internet terms and services, Networking and communication, Security Tools and Viruses.
- The question paper of Written Test shall be available in English language only.
- There shall not be negative marking for incorrect answers in the written test.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for PHC Stenographer 2023
The minimum qualifying standard shall be as follows:-
- 40% in Objective Written Test
- 85% accuracy in English Shorthand-Typing
- 90% accuracy in English Typing
- 30% in Interview
Patna High Court Stenographer Salary 2023
Online applications are invited for recruitment of 51 posts of Stenographer (Group C) in Level 4 Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- of pay matrix of 7th PRC plus usual allowances as admissible under the Patna High Court Officers and Staff.
Exam Centre of Patna High Court Stenographer 2023
Centre of Examination :-
The Examination Centres are to be allocated in the city of Patna. However, the High Court also reserve the right to divert the candidates to the other cities in administrative exigency.
List of Document for PHC Stenographer 2023
There are following documents are given to upload for Patna High Court Stenographer recruitment 2023 :
- Scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph.
- Scanned signature.
- Matriculation (10th) Certificate.
- Matriculation (10th) Marksheet.
- Intermediate (12th) Certificate.
- Intermediate (12th) Marksheet.
- Graduation (Degree) Certificate; if any.
- Graduation (Degree) Marksheet; if any.
- Domicile Certificate, if applicable.
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if applicable.
- Diploma/ Certificate of at least six month's course in Computer Application from recognised Institution.
- Certificate of English Shorthand and English Typing from recognised Institution.
- Other relevant documents, if any.
How To Apply Online For PHC Stenographer 2023
Online application will be submitted on the website of Patna High Court https://www.patnahighcourt.gov.in/ from 03.08.2023 to 24.08.2023.
- First of all open Patna High Court official website ie. https://www.patnahighcourt.gov.in/.
- Then scroll down and click on the "Recruitment" link given in the left side menu of the home page.
- Click on the link "Stenographer Recruitment Examination, 2023".
- Click on "Apply online".
- Click on the link "To Register".
- On the registration page, a candidate is required to fill in his/ her Full Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile Number and E-mail ID. Prior to submission, the candidate must ensure that all the details filled in are correct in all aspect, as the data once submitted cannot be changed. After verification of data and submission of OTP, Registration number/ User ID and Password will be generated and the same will be communicated by SMS/ E-mail.
- Thereafter, the candidate will have to Login by using Registration number/ User ID and Password shared via SMS/ Email.
- Then candidate is required to fill in "Personal, Additional, Communication Details and Qualification & Experience" the click "Save and Next" button.
- Thereafter, the candidate is required to fill in the “TEST CITY” and then click “save and next”.
- Thereafter, at “DOCUMENT & PAYMENT”, the candidate is required to upload all related document and make online application fee.
- Only after making a successful payment the Application Form will be considered finally submitted and processed further.