SSC Phase 11 Selection Post Notification 2023 PDF
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Selection Posts for Phase-XI examination 2023 by Staff Selection Commission. Only those Applications which are successfully filled through the Website of the Commission and found in order shall be accepted. Candidates should go through the Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications (EQs)/ Experience/ Category, etc. as indicated in the Notification below:
Selection Process of SSC Phase 11 Exam 2023
Recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
All candidates who register themselves in response to this advertisement by the closing date and time and whose applications are found to be in order and are provisionally accepted by the Commission as per the terms and conditions of this Notice of Examination, will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admission Certificate (AC) for appearing in the Computer Based Examination by the Regional Office where the candidate opted for Centre of Examination.
Candidates scoring less than cut-off marks as given below will not be considered for the next stage of recruitment:
- UR : 30%
- OBC/ EWS : 25%
- Other categories : 20%
Depending on the number of vacancies of a particular category of post, candidates will be shortlisted for the next stage of scrutiny based on the score and merit of candidates in the Computer Based Examination in the following ratio:
- In the ratio of 1:30, for upto 5 vacancies for any category of posts.
- In the ratio of 1:15, for more than 5 vacancies for any category of posts, subject to minimum 150.
SSC Selection Post Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023
There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for the posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation & above levels. The details of subjects, marks and number of questions subject-wise will be as given below:-
||No. of Questions
||60 Minutes (80 minutes for candidates eligible for scribes as per paras 8.1 and 8.2.
||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)
||English Language (Basic Knowledge)
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer
- Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., where prescribed in the Essential Qualification, will be conducted, which will be of a qualifying nature.
SSC Phase 11 Admit Card 2023
Admission Certificates for the Examination will be uploaded on the website of the concerned Regional Office of the Commission. Admission Certificate will not be issued by post for any stage of examination. Therefore candidates are advised to visit the website of concerned Regional Office and SSC HQ regularly for updates and information about the examination.
Facility for download of Admit Cards will be available about one week before the conduct of Computer Based Examination on the website of concerned Regional Office. Candidate must bring printout of the Admission Certificate to the Examination Hall.
SSC Selection Post Answer Key 2023
Tentative Answer Keys will be placed on the Commission’s website after the Examination. Candidates may go through the Answer Keys and submit representations, if any, within the time limit given by the Commission through on-line modality only, on payment of Rs 100/- per question.
How To Apply Online For SSC Selection Post 2023
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
- One Time Registration
- Filling of online Application for the Examination
Part-II (Online Application Form)
Before proceeding with filling of online application, keep the following data ready:
- Recent scanned colour passport size photograph (i.e. not more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination) in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 2.0 cm (height).
- Details of qualifying educational qualification like passing year, roll number, percentage/ CGPA, name of Board, etc.
- Login to online system through your ‘Registration Number’ and password.
- Click ‘Apply’ link in ‘Selection Post Examination, Phase-XI, 2023’ section under ‘Latest Notifications’ tab.
- Give your preference of Examination Centers.
- If you are seeking age relaxation, select appropriate age-relaxation category.
- Indicate your preferences for the Post-cum-States/ UTs/ CCAs in the order of priority. You are advised to give as many preferences of States/ UTs / CCAs as you may like.
- Indicate your highest qualification.
- Provide details of the qualifying educational qualification.
- Upload your recent Photograph and signature.
- Go through the declaration carefully and click on “I agree” check box if you accept the same. Fill up Captcha code.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you.
- Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of fee.
- When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted 'Provisionally'. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records.