UGC NET December 2022 Notification PDF
Online applications are invited from eligible male and female candidates for University Grants Commission (UGC) NET - 2022 for December edition by the The National Testing Agency (NTA). The online applications will be accepted from December 29 to January 17. The exam will be conducted from February 23 to March 10. Before apply online candidates must read the Information Bulletin carefully, you can download Information Bulletin in PDF through given link as under:
UGC NET 2023 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The Examination shall be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of objective type, multiple choice questions. There will be no break between papers.
||Number of Questions
||The questions in Paper I intends to assess the teaching/ research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, reading comprehension, divergent thinkingand general awareness of the Candidate.
||03 hours (180 minutes) without any break. All the questions are compulsory.
||This is based on the subject selected by the candidate and will assess domain knowledge.
Updated Syllabus for all NET Subjects can be downloaded from the UGC website: https://www.ugcnetonline.in/syllabus-new.php.
How To Apply Online For UGC NET 2023
Online submission of application may be done by accessing the NTA official website: ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using own Email Id and Mobile No..
- Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number. Upload scanned images of: (i) a recent photograph (file size 10Kb – 200Kb) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background; (ii) candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb - 30kb)
- Step-3: Pay fee using SBI/ CANARA/ ICICI/ HDFC Bank/ Debit Card/Credit Card/ UPI and keep proof of fee paid.
- Step-4: Download, save and print a copy of Confirmation Page of the Application Form (which would be downloadable only after successful remittance of fee) for future reference.
Note:- The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form will be generated only after successful payment by the Candidate.
Uploading of Scanned images for UGC NET Form
(i) Candidate’s Photograph: to be uploaded
- Photograph should not be with cap or goggles. Photograph should cover 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background.
- Note: Passport size photograph is to be used for uploading on Online Application Form and also for pasting on Attendance Sheet at the Examination centre.
- The candidate should scan his/her passport size photograph for uploading. File size must be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
(ii) Candidate’s Signature : to be uploaded
- The candidates are required to upload the full signature in running hand writing in the appropriate box given in the Online Application Form. Writing full name in the Box in Capital letters would not be accepted as signature and the Application Form would be rejected. Further, unsigned Online Application Forms will also be rejected.
- The candidate should put his full signature on white paper with Blue/ Black Ink pen and scan for uploading.
- File size must be between 04 kb to 30 kb