Union Public Service Commission
- Application Start Date: 01-02-2023
- Application Last Date: 21-02-2023
- Preliminary Exam Date: 28-05-2023
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female Category: Rs.0/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Pay fee either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI or by using Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
- Age as on: 01.08.2023
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC IFS Exam 2023
A candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification
Candidates who have appeared at an examination the passing of which would render them educationally qualified for the Commission's examination but have not been informed of the results as also the candidates who intend to appear at such a qualifying examination will also be eligible for admission to the Preliminary Examination.
UPSC IFS Exam 2023 Vacancy Details
|Indian Forest Service Examination