Indian Navy SSR Syllabus 2023- Sample Question Paper PDF
Updated On : 29 May 2023 07:00 AM
Indian Navy has issued online Syllabus, Exam Schemes and Sample Question Papers for Agniveer SSR Written Examination for 02/2023 (Nov 23) batch for ongoing vacancies. The unmarried male and unmarried female candidates can download latest syllabus in PDF format for this recruitment for computer based examination 2023.
Interested candidates read the full notification carefully, before applying online.
Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR) 02/2023 Batch Syllabus
Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR) Exam Scheme
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 level and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
Navy Agniveer SSR Syllabus 2023
- Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion o System of Particles and Rigid Body/ Gravitation.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus/ Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
- Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratics Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
- Conic Section, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives.
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals.
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/ passive to active voice.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/ Tense/ Non Finites, Punctuation.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.
- Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronouns.
General Awareness :
- Culture and Religion, Geography : Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement.
- Sports : Championships/ Winners/ Terms/ No of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, current Affairs.
- Important National Facts about IndiaHeritage, Arts, Dance, History, National-Languages, Bird, Animal, Song, Flag, Monuments, Capitals & Currencies.
- Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors, Eminent Personalities.
- Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding.