Indian Navy MR Syllabus 2023- Sample Question Paper PDF
Updated On : 08 December 2022 07:00 PM
Indian Navy has released online Syllabus, Examination Pattern and Sample Question Papers for Computer Based Examination for the recruitment post of Agniveer MR for 01/2023 batch. Download latest Syllabus and Sample Question Papers in PDF format for Agniveer (MR) for 01/2023 (May 23) batch.
Interested candidates read the full notification carefully, before applying online.
Indian Navy MR Syllabus 2023
Indian Navy Agniveer (MR) Mode of Selection
Merit list will be prepared based on performance in written examination, subject to qualification in Physical Fitness Test. Merit List for Agniveer (MR) – male candidates will be based on state-wise merit and the cut off marks for issue of call up letter for Recruitment Medical Examination at INS Chilka may vary from state to state. Merit list for Agniveer (MR) – female candidates will be based on all India merit.
Navy MR Agniveer Written Test Details
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10th level and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
Indian Navy MR Agniveer Syllabus of Examination 2023
Section A : Science And Mathematics
- Nature of Matter, Universe (Planets/ Earth/ Satellites/ Sun), Electricity and its applications.
- Force and Gravitation, Newton's Laws Of Motion, Work, Energy and Power.
- Heat, Temperature, metals and Non-Metals, Carbon and its Compounds, Measurements in Science, Sound & Wave Motion, Atomic Structure.
- Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebraic Identities, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, Basic Trigonometry.
- Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode).
- Interest, Profit, Loss and Percentage, Work, Time, Speed and Distance.
Section B : General Awareness
- Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland, Harbours.
- Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Important National Facts about India, Heritage, Arts and Dance.
- History, Defence, Wars and neighbours, Awards and Authors, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition.
- Current Affairs, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations.
- Eminent Personalities, National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments.
- Sports : Championships / Winners/ Terms/ Number of Players.