Online applications are invited from eligible and aspirants male and female students who wants to take admission in Intermediate (11th class) in government or private colleges of Bihar. Intermediate admission application form can be filled online at OFSS portal of Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) in Arts, Commerce and Science stream etc.
What is OFSS?
There is a simple system developed by Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) to take admission in Intermediate Class through online in colleges of Bihar that comes under the Board. this system is known for Online Facilitation System For Students (OFSS). It is an online based computer software that provides ease for students who can take their admission in any college by filling simple online admission form at home or by other medium.
By this system students can take their admission in related college by submitting online Common Application Form (CAF) using Smart Phone, Tablet, Computer. In this system, there is a good thing is that student can select up to 20 colleges.
OFSS Bihar 11th Admission Selection Process
This software will prepare final selection list after submission of online application form by applicants. The selection list will be prepared on the basis of student merit and preference of college selection.
Intermediate Admission Process In Bihar
If an applicant get their name in selection list on the given choice of colleges in Common Application Form then he/ she can take admission in related college . There is following point needs to consider for getting admission in related college:
- Students need to download their Intimation Letter and needs report on given date in their college.
- For verification candidates require to carry original document with fixed admission charge in related college.
- At the time of admission students bring their color passport size photograph and other related documents.
- Students are advised in respect of admission, they can also get information from college.
OFSS Bihar Selection List, Merit List And Cut Off
First (1st) Merit List, Second (2nd) and Third (3rd) Selection List/ Merit List will be published on OFSS Bihar portal on the student merit basis and list of selected colleges by student. After releases of every Merit List & Cut off Marks student can download their Intimation Letter for taking admission in notified college.
Slide Up Process Through OFSS Portal
If student is not satisfied by college provided by OFSS Bihar merit then they can choose Slide Up Option for changing interest based college. They need to wait for next merit list.
OFSS Bihar Spot Admission
Finally releases of all Merit List by OFSS Bihar portal, student will have to pass through Spot Admission process. In this process students can take admission in college directly by just downloading their Intimation Letter.
How To Apply For Inter Admission Via OFSS Portal
Before applying online keep the following items ready in your hand: Valid Email Id, Mobile Number, Marks Sheet & Good Quality Recent Scan Photograph.
Go to official website (www.ofssbihar.in) & click on apply for admission in intermediate colleges & schools.
Steps To Fill Common Application Form (CAF)
- Name of the Board from which you have passed the 10th exam ? Please fill the Year of Exam and Roll Number as in Admit Card.
- Details of Mark/Grade Secured in 10th Board Examination.
- Record of educational institution last attended from which you have passed 10th Examination.
- Personal Details.
- Address for Correspondence.
- Reservation Details.
- Please Fill the Option of the Colleges & Stream in Which You Want to Get Admission
- Finally Click On Long Button Titlled as Click Here to Deposit Application Fees