PTET Rajasthan 2023 Notification PDF
For admission to B.Ed. Course, session 2023-24 in various Teacher Training institutions in the State of Rajasthan, a competitive test for selection of candidates i.e., Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET) will be conducted by Govind Guru Janjatiy University, Banswara, Rajasthan. All eligible aspirants can download entrance test Notification in PDF through link provided below, before apply online must read the notification carefully to proceed further.
PTET Syllabus and Test Pattern 2023
1. In the very nature of competitive Examination, no syllabus has been prescribed. It is an exercise to pick up the best. However, the following pages contain a broad outline.
2. The PTET Examination will consist of one question paper containing the following four Sections:
- Mental Ability
- Teaching attitude & Aptitude Test
- General Awareness and
- Language Proficiency (Hindi or English)
Section A : Mental ability Section shall consist of 50 objective type multiple choice questions to test the following abilities:-
(i) Reasoning (ii) Imagination (iii) Judgement & Decision Making (iv) Creative Thinking (v) Generalization (vi) Drawing inferences etc.
Section B : Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test Section shall consist of 50 questions mainly in the following areas:-
(i) Social Maturity, (ii) Leadership, (iii) Professional Commitment, (iv) interpersonal Relations. (v) Communication, (vi) Awareness etc. This will be the test of attitudes and awareness in which answers to the questions will be scored on a scale of 3, 2, 1, and 0.
Section C : General awareness Section shall consist of 50 objective type multiple choice questions mainly in the following areas:-
(i) Current Affairs (National & International), (ii) (Indian History & Culture, (iii) India and its Natural Resources. (iv) Great Indian Personalities (Past and Present), (v) Environmental Awareness, (vi) Knowledge about Rajasthan, etc.
Section D : Language Proficiency (English or Hindi) Section shall consist of 50 Objective type multiple choice questions regarding proficiency in Hindi or English Language mainly related to the following aspects:-
(i) Vocabulary, (ii) Functional Grammar, (iii) Sentence Structures, (iv) Comprehension, etc.
- All questions in Question-Paper shall be objective-type multiple-choice questions with at least four alternative answers. (See sample question under heading ‘Model Question Paper’).
- The Paper will be set both in English and Hindi except in the Language proficiency Section.
In case of discrepancy in options of answers or in the question paper, the English version shall be treated as final.
- The duration of the paper shall be 3 hours.
- Each question will carry 3 marks and the maximum marks in the paper shall be 600.
- Full 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer. In Attitude & Aptitude Section, however, the answers will be scaled on a scale of 3 to 0 marks. This means that answer to each question will carry a weightage of 3,2,1 and 0.
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Admit Card
Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET) 2023 admit card will be uploaded on www.ptetggtu.com website you can download your admit card by using your form number or challan number.
How to Apply Online For PTET Rajasthan 2023
On-Line Application Form will be taken through the website mentioned above, which the candidates will be able to fill through Cyber Cafe or through their own computer and e-Mitra. Candidates should read the website and available guidelines thoroughly before filling the online application form. Manually filled application forms will not be accepted offline in any form.
Candidates will be able to pay the examination fee amount of Rs.500/- through online payment gateway through debit card / credit card / net banking or e-mitra and after successful online payment can print the hard copy of their application form.
If the candidate wants to pay the examination fee in cash, then he can deposit the cash in any branch of E-Mitra through the payment invoice received after filling the form. You can get the print of your application form on the next day after depositing the fee in any counter of E-Mitra.