News:- इन्टरमीडिएट वार्षिक परीक्षा, 2023 में सम्मिलित होने हेतु ऑनलाईन भरे गये सूचीकरण एवं परीक्षा आवेदन के आधार पर छात्र / छात्राओं का Dummy Admit Card समिति की वेबसाईट पर अपलोड किया गया है, जो दिनांक 18.11.2022 तक त्रुटि सुधार हेतु उपलब्ध रहेगा
News Date:- 06 November 2022
Bihar School Examination Board
BSEB Inter Dummy Admit Card 2023 Summary
||Bihar School Examination Board
|Dummy Admit Card Downloading Start Date
||06 November 2022
|Dummy Admit Card Downloading Last Date
||18 November 2022
|Last Date for Making Correction in Dummy Admit Card
||18 November 2022
|Dummy Admit Card Download Link
||0612 - 2230039
|Matric Dummy Admit Card Download Link
||BSEB Matric Dummy Admit Card
How To Download Bihar Board Inter Dummy Admit Card
There are following simple steps for downloading of Dummy Admit Card as described under:
- At first open this link http://inter23.biharboardonline.com/StudentDummyAdmitCard.aspx
- You will see a dummy admit card download page.
- In the page under Student Dummy Admit Card section, enter your Registration Number and Date Of Birth.
- Finally click on DOWNLOAD button to get your dummy admit card.
- After downloading of dummy admit card, you will have to verify details carefully. if you find any error (s) you can contact with related school or college for making correction online by principal.
BSEB 12th Dummy Admit Card Instructions
All the candidates can download the Dummy Admit Card by entering their Registration Number and Date of Birth after clicking on the board's website http://inter23.biharboardonline.com/StudentDummyAdmitCard.aspx using their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
All the students appearing in the Intermediate Annual Examination, 2023 are informed that immediately after contacting the principal of their educational institution, they will get their Dummy Admit Card and match all the details mentioned in it thoroughly. In the Dummy Admit Card, if there is an error in the spelling of the name of a student / student and mother / father, there is an error in the category, gender, subject, date of birth, photo or signature etc. After making corrections, you will make a copy of it with your signature available to the principal of your educational institution for correction of errors online and keep the second copy safe with you after obtaining the signature and seal of the principal of the educational institution.