Navy SSR Recruitment Notification 2022 PDF
Online applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female candidates (who fulfil eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as Agniveer (SSR) for 01/2023 (May 23) batch. The total vacancies are 1400 (including a maximum of 280 female only), will be earmarked in a state wise manner. Before apply online must read the vacancy notification carefully, you can download notification in PDF through given below link:
Download Navy SSR Recruitment Notification 01/2023 Batch PDF
Selection Process of Join Indian Navy SSR
Selection process of Agniveer (SSR) - 01/2023 batch will include three stages i.e. Shortlisting (computer based online examination), ‘Written Examination, PFT and Initial Medical’ and Final Recruitment Medical Examination.
Navy SSR Admit Card 2023
Call up Letters cum Admit Card for online examination indicating date, time and place, which are scheduled during Jan/ Feb 2023, would be required to be downloaded from the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in tentatively one week before online examination.
Join Indian Navy SSR Merit List 2023
Merit list will be prepared based on performance in Stage-II written exam, subject to qualification in Physical Fitness Test and Initial Medical Examination. Merit List for Agniveer (SSR) – male and female will be based on a state wise merit. The cut off marks for issue of call up letter for final recruitment examination at INS Chilka may vary from state to state. Merit list will be available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in by Apr 23.
Navy SSR Salary, Pay, Allowances and Allied Benefit
Agniveers will be paid a package of Rs.30,000/- per month with a fixed yearly increment. In addition, risk and hardship, dress and travel allowances will be paid.
Indian Navy SSR Salary Seva Nidhi Package
Agniveers shall be given a one-time Seva Nidhi package comprising their monthly contribution along with matching contribution by the Government on completion of their engagement period, as indicated below:-
||Customised Package (Monthly)
||In Hand (70%)
||Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)
||Contribution to Corpus Fund by GoI
|All figures in Rs (Monthly Contribution)
|Total in Agniveer Corpus Fund
Navy SSR Enrolment as Sailors (Regular Cadre)
On completion of four years of service, based on organization’s requirements and policies promulgated by the Indian Navy, Agniveers will be offered an opportunity to apply for permanent enrolment in the Indian Navy. These applications will be considered in centralized manner based on objective criteria including performance during their four year engagement period and up to 25% of each specific batch of Agniveers will be enrolled in Indian Navy for further re-engagement as sailor (regular cadre). Agniveers will not have any right to be selected for further enrolment in to the Indian Navy. Selection of the Agniveers for further enrolment, if any, shall be at the discretion of the Indian Navy.
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Duration of Service
The Agniveers shall be enrolled in the Indian Navy under the Navy Act 1957, for a period of four years. “Agniveers would form a distinct rank, different from any other existing rank and would be the junior most rank in the Indian Navy”. Indian Navy is not obliged to retain the Agniveers beyond the engagement period of four years.
How To Apply Online For Agniveer SSR
For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 08 Dec 2022 to 17 Dec 2022. The procedure is as follows:-
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- (b) Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till selection procedure is over.
- ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (✔) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage, if found ineligible in any respect.
- Photographs. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND.