DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Syllabus 2022 PDF with Exam Pattern
Post Date : 27 Oct 2022 04:50 PM
DRDO, CEPTAM has issued online Computer Based Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the recruitment post of Stenographer, JTO, Administrative Assistant, Store Assistant, Security Assistant, Vehicle Operator, Fire Engine Driver and Fireman under Admin & Allied (A&A) Cadre. All DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A aspirants can read and download recruitment syllabus in PDF.
Interested candidates read the full notification carefully, before applying online.
Defence Research & Development Organisation
DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Post Name With Code
|Post Code||Post Name|
|0301||Junior Translation Officer (JTO)|
|0401||Stenographer Grade-I (English Typing)|
|501||Stenographer Grade-II (English Typing)|
|0601||Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)|
|0602||Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing)|
|0701||Store Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)|
|0702||Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing)|
|0801||Security Assistant ‘A’|
|0901||Vehicle Operator ‘A’|
|1001||Fire Engine Driver ‘A’|
DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Syllabus and Test Pattern
The selection process will consist of Tier–I (CBT) and Tier-II (Skill/ Physical Fitness and Capability Test, wherever applicable) as described in Table-1 of this section:
- The Score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized as per requirement.
- The Tier-I (CBT) will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions only
- The medium for examination will be Hindi and English.
- Tier-I examination is for Provisional selection and Tier-II (Skill/ Physical Fitness and Capability Test, wherever applicable) is qualifying in nature as described in Table-2. v) For the post of Junior Translation Officer, Tier-II will be Descriptive in nature.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
- The syllabus of the examinations will be commensurate to essential qualification required for the post.
- Document verification of provisionally shortlisted candidates will be done at the time of joining by concerned Laboratory/Establishment.
|Tier||Mode/ Type of Exam||Post Code||Scope of Exam||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration (Minutes)|
|I||(Provisional Selection 1)||0301||
• 40 Questions on General Hindi
• 40 Questions on General English
|0401, 0501, 0601, 0602, 0701 and 0702 0801, 0901, 1001 and 1101||• 75 Questions on Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning ability, General awareness and General English||75||60|
|II||Skill/ Physical Fitness and Capability Test, wherever applicable (Qualifying in Nature 2)||All Post code (Except 0301)||It is also mandatory for shortlisted candidates to pass the prescribed Skill/Physical Fitness and Capability Tests as per the norms, wherever applicable.|
|Descriptive 2||0301||Translation and Essay||200||120|
DRDO CEPTAM 10 A and A Physical Test Details
For the post of Security Assistant ‘A’, Fire Engine Driver ‘A’ and Fireman, it is mandatory to pass the Physical Fitness and Capability Test.
|Height without shoes||165 cm minimum||157 cm minimum|
|Chest (un-expanded)||81 cm minimum||NA|
|Chest expansion||05 cm||NA|
|Weight||50 kgs minimum||45 kgs minimum|
|Physical Endurance Test|
|Male candidates||Female Candidates|