News:- IGNOU Exam Form June 2023 has been started form 06th March 2023 at ignou.ac.in
News Date:- 18 March 2023
Indira Gandhi National Open University
IGNOU Exam Form June 2023 Summary
||Indira Gandhi National Open University
||June 2023 Term End Examination
||UG, PG, Diploma, Certificates etc.
|Exam Form Submission Start Date
||06 March 2023
|Examination Form Submission Last Date
||05 April 2023
|TEE June 2023 Exam Date (Tentative)
||01 June 2023 to 06th July 2023
|Exam Form Helpline Number
|Exam Form Filling Link
|Download Hall Ticket
||IGNOU Hall Ticket 2023
||IGNOU Result 2023
|Apply For Admission
||IGNOU Admission 2023
IGNOU Exam Form June 2023 Schedule
||Prescribed Fee for Student admitted before 2023 January
||Exam/ Practical/ Project Fees from the January 2023 Admission Cycle onwards
|I. 06th March, 2023 to 05th April, 2023
||Rs. 200/- per course. (Theory courses and practical/lab courses)
(i) Examination Fee Rs.200/- per theory course
(ii) Practical Fees
- Upto 4 Credit Rs. 300/- Per course
- Above 4 Credit Rs. 500/- per course
- Upto 4 Credit Rs.300/- per course
- Above 4 Credit Rs.500/- per course
Above 4 Credit Rs.500/- per course
|II. 06th April, 2023 to 25th April, 2023
||Rs. 200/- per course. (Theory courses and practical/lab courses) with Late fee of Rs.500/-
|III. 26th April, 2023 Onwards
||Rs. 200/- per course. (Theory courses and practical/lab courses) Rs. 200/- per course with Late fee of Rs.1100/-
IGNOU Term End Examination (TEE) 2023
The University conducts Term-end Examination (TEE) twice a year in the months of June & December. A learner is permitted to appear in TEE subject to the following conditions: -
- Registration for the courses is valid and not time barred.
- Required number of assignments in the courses have been submitted by due date wherever applicable
- Minimum time to pursue these courses as per the provision of the programme has been completed.
- Examination fee for all the courses the learner is appearing in the examination has been paid.
In the case of non-compliance of any of the above conditions, the result of all such courses is liable to be with held by the University.
The learners are required to fill in the Examination form to appear in the TEE each time i.e., for every exam (June/ December) a learner has to apply a fresh. The Examination Forms are accepted online only as per the schedule available on the IGNOU website (https://ignou.ac.in) from time to time.
How To Fill Online IGNOU Exam Form 2023
There are following simple steps for online submission of June 2023 Term End Examination form as follows:
- At first open Indira Gandhi National Open University official website ignou.ac.in popularly known as IGNOU.
- In the middle of home page under ALERTS section click on the given link as “Link for Online submission of Examination Form for June 2023 Term End Examination (ODL Mode)”
- You will be directed to examination form page, you can directly open the exam form page through this link https://exam.ignou.ac.in/
- In the exam form page read the all instructions carefully after then check Declaration field and click on Proceed to Fill Online Exam Form Button
- Next fill your Enrollment No., select exam program and examination center region.
- After this enter Secure Code as shown below in the specified input field correctly.
- To proceed further click on Submit button.
- In detailed examination form fill all required details carefully.
- Finally make payment of examination fee through appropriate payment gateway, after successful of transactions take print out or download a copy of exam form for future reference.