JEE Main Registration 2024 Process
Candidate needs to select any one of the following to register for JEE (Main):
- To log in/ create a Digi locker account through the NAD portal. Or;
- To log in/ create an Academic Bank of Credits ID (ABC ID) through the ABC ID. Or;
- To log in using an Indian Indian Passport Number. Or;
- To log in using a Non-Indian Passport Number. Or;
- To log in using a PAN Card Number. Or;
- To log in using an Aadhaar Enrollment Number.
Candidate needs to select options for Authentication at the Examination Centre.
- Authenticate through an Aadhaar Card
- Authenticate through Valid Government ID with a Photograph
Please note that for authentication through non-Aadhaar options Candidate needs to reach the Exam Centre 1 hour earlier than other Candidates to get their Biometrics recorded at the Exam Centre.
Candidate must write his / her Full Name, the same as printed on the certificate/ marksheet of Class 10 / equivalent Examination otherwise the form will be rejected.
The candidate should submit the required details while filling the Online Application Form and is also required to create a PASSWORD, choose Security Question, and enter his/her Answer.
After successful submission of the personal details, an Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and will also be required for all future reference/ correspondence.
This application number will also be used/referred for both Sessions of JEE (Main) - 2024. For subsequent logins, the candidate will be able to login directly with the respective system generated Application Number and created Password.