Sainik School Admission Counselling 2023 Online Choice Filling
Updated On : 06 March 2023 11:26 AM
Sainik Schools Society (SSS) invites online registration and choice filling application form for Sainik School Admission 2023 for class 6 and 9 on the basis of All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam (AISSEE) - 2023.All qualified candidates can online register for counselling through All India Sainik Schools Admission Counselling (AISSAC) 2023 website https://mes.ncog.gov.in/sainikschoolecounselling from 06th March 2023 onwards.
News:- Registration and choice filling for round 1 will be conducted from 06 March to 13 March 2023.
News Date:- 06 March 2023
All India Sainik Schools Admission Counselling 2023
Sainik School Admission Counselling 2023 Summary
|Society Name||Sainik Schools Society|
|Test Name||All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE)-2023|
|Class||Class VI and IX|
|Online Application Starting Date||21 October 2022|
|Online Application Closing Date||30 November 2022|
|AISSEE 2023 Date||08 January 2023|
|Result Released Date||24 February 2023|
|1st Round Counselling Registration Start Date||06 March 2023|
|1st Round Counselling Registration Last Date||13 March 2023|
|Counselling Portal Link||https://mes.ncog.gov.in/sainikschoolecounselling|
|Apply Online For||AISSEE 2023|
Sainik School Admission Counselling Registration
- The process of admissions into Sainik Schools has been made online for the Academic Year 2023-24 through the online portal.
- ISSEE 2023 qualified candidates are required to register on the All India Sainik School Admission Counselling (AISSAC) 2023 portal for participation in e-counselling.
- The registration process for AISSAC 2023 counselling will commence on or after 06 Mar 2023.
- For registration on AISSAC 2023 portal, AISSEE 2023 Application Number is required. Hence, AISSEE 2023 qualified candidates are advised to keep reference documents ready before the start of AISSAC 2023
- One Time Password will be sent to the mobile number and email ID both registered during AISSEE 2023 registration on the NTA portal.
- After entering OTP, candidates have to set their password. Thereafter, candidates need to sign in with their Application Number as their User ID and enter the password set by them. Candidates are advised not to share their password with anyone and are also requested to note their password properly for further e-counselling processes.
- Upon successful sign-in, the candidate’s details will automatically be fetched from the database of AISSEE 2023 registration.
- Candidates will be asked to reconfirm the details. Only after confirmation of details, the candidate’s registration will be considered successful.
- Candidates not registering on AISSAC 2023 portal, will not be considered for the allocation of seats in any of the Sainik Schools (including new Sainik Schools).