AP TET Notification 2024
Online applications are being invited from eligible and interested candidates for Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2024 (APTET-2024) by Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. All eligible candidates can apply online in the prescribed application form from 08th February 2024 through AP TET official portal https://aptet.apcfss.in. Before apply online must read the recruitment notification carefully to proceed further, you can download notification through given link as below :
AP TET 2024 Selection Process
Applicants will be made selection on the basis of Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2024 conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. This test will be conducted through a computer based test (CBT) and all question will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each carrying one mark with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct.
AP TET Qualifying Marks 2024
APTET-2024 results will be declared in the month of February 2024. The criteria for considering pass in APTET is as follows:
|60% Marks and above
|50% Marks and above
|SC/ ST/ Differently abled (PH) & Ex-servicemen
|40% Marks and above
AP TET Language Paper List 2024
Options for First Language : Intending applicants will have to choose any one of the following languages as first language: Telugu, Urdu, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil and Odiya. The choice will be on the basis of the medium of instruction in the school.
Secondary Language : English (for all).
AP TET Marks Memo/ Certificate Validity Period 2024
The Marks Memo/ Certificate of APTET-2024 shall be made available on APTET website only. There is no restriction on the number of attempts and a person can take attend any number of times for acquiring APTET Certificate. A person who has qualified APTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
AP TET Examination Centres 2024
The APTET-2024 will be conducted through 'ONLINE' in 24 districts except Manyam and ASR in Andhra Pradesh. The candidates belonging to Manyam and ASR( Alluri Sita Rama Raju) districts can opt examination centres in the nearby districts. A window will be opened to the Candidates to opt the DISTRICT and SESSION in the available centers indicated in the web. The examination centers will be closed based on the option exercised by the candidate (this will be purely on first come first serve basis).
How To Download AP TET Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2024
Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at http://cse.ap.gov.in from 23.02.2024 onwards.
Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained after the examination in any case.
How To Apply Online For AP TET 2024 At aptet.apcfss.in
Applications must be submitted in online mode only through the official website of APTET i.e. https://aptet.apcfss.in/.
- Go to http://cse.ap.gov.in and Click on Application Form.
- Click on the dialogue box and Confirm the next dialogue box (i.e., Fields marked with **' are compulsory).
- Enter your Journal Number issued by Payment Gateway, the date of payment of fees and Date of birth.
- At the field 'Attach your latest photograph' Click on Browse button and attach your photograph and your signature stored on the local machine.
- Tick the declaration and enter the verification code.
- Press Upload and The application will be opened.
- When the application form is opened check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press 'BACK' button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
- Confirm that the photograph is yours and that it is as per the given specifications.
- Fill in the application form as per the instructions given in the User Guide and Information Bulletin and those offered while filling the Online Application Form.
- If you find all the details correct press SUBMIT otherwise press EDIT and resubmit the information.
- On submission of application form online the candidate shall be given reference ID number