Patna High Court PA Vacancy Notification 2023 PDF
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment to 36 fresh vacancy of Direct Recruitment of Personal Assistant in year 2022 vacant posts of “Personal Assistant (Group-B Post)” in Level 7 (Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/-) of pay matrix of 7th PRC plus usual allowances as admissible under the Patna High Court Officers and Staff. All interested candidates can download recruitment notification in PDF through given link as below, before apply online must read the notification carefully to avoid any kind of confusion.
Patna High Court PA Selection Process 2023
The Personal Assistant Recruitment Examination, 2023 shall be conducted in 03 (three) stages i.e. Preliminary Test (Objective Type), Shorthand Computer Typing Test and Interview.
Selection will be made on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in Shorthand Computer Typing Test (Main) & Interview and a select list/ panel (waiting list) shall be prepared accordingly.
Preliminary Test :
This Preliminary Test shall be comprised of three Parts i.e. Part-A, Part-B & Part-C. There shall not be negative marking for incorrect answers in the Part-A of the preliminary test. The candidate will have to qualify in all the parts Part-A, Part-B & Part-C in order to be called for the next stage. The accuracy of Typing Test & Shorthand Test in percentage in Part-B & C shall be equivalent to the marks obtained out of 100.
Shorthand Computer Typing Test :
The Candidate will be subjected to listen to an audio passage or dictated passage of 400 words at the speed of 100 words per minute for 4 minutes. He is supposed to take dictation of said passage in shorthand. Then, he will have 10 minutes to revise the passage which he has taken in shorthand format. Thereafter, using the said shorthand passage he will have to transcribe the said passage in English on Computer. He will be granted 20 minutes for transcription.
The accuracy of transcribed passage in comparison to original dictated passage in percentage shall be equivalent to the marks obtained out of 100.
The interview shall be of 10 marks and the minimum qualifying marks shall be 03. It is mandatory for the candidates invited for interview to appear at the same else they will not be included in the merit list prepared for the final result. The final merit shall be prepared by taking into account the total marks scored by a candidate in the Shorthand Computer Typing Test (Main) as well as Interview and following the model roster point and reservation policy adopted in the High Court.
Patna High Court PA Exam Scheme 2023
The Scheme of Examination shall be as follows:-
|Min Qualifying Marks
Preliminary Test (Computer Based Objective Type)
Computer Typing Test
|English Computer Typing Test with speed of 40 words per minute for 400 words.
Shorthand Computer Typing Test
|Translation of passage of approximately 250 words given in Shorthand to English on Computer (From Sir Issac Pitman's Book).
Shorthand Computer Typing Test
|English Shorthand dictation at the speed of 100 words per minute for 4 minutes and 20 minutes for its transcription alongwith 10 minutes for revision of shorthand immediately after dictation.
NOTE : There shall not be negative marking for incorrect answers in the Part-A of the preliminary test.
Patna High Court PA Preliminary Test Syllabus 2023
The Syllabus of Preliminary Test shall be as follows:-
- General Awareness :- Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates’ general awareness. Questions will be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience as may be expected from any educated person. The test will include questions relating to Current Affairs of National & State importance.
- General English :- The questions will be designed to test the candidates’ understanding of the languages and literature, correct use of words, phrases and idioms and ability to write the languages correctly, precisely and effectively. The questions will ordinarily cover vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and their correct usage, spot the error, fill in the blanks, spellings/ detecting mis-spelt words, idioms & phrases, one word substitution, improvement of sentences, active/ passive voice of verbs, conversion into direct/ indirect narration, shuffling of sentence parts, shuffling of sentences in a passage, cloze passage, comprehension passage etc.
- General Computer awareness that is expected from a candidate for dispensing day to day official work as well as usage of MS Office.
Note :– All the question shall essentially be only in the English Language only.
Download Patna High Court PA Syllabus 2023 PDF
Patna High Court PA Minimum Qualifying Marks 2023
The minimum qualifying standard shall be :-
- 40% in Objective Written Test (Preliminary) as prescribed by the Committee.
- 85% accuracy in English Shorthand-Typing.
- 90% accuracy in English Typing.
- 30% in Interview.
Patna High Court PA Salary and Pay Scale 2023
The pay scale of Personal Assistant (Group-B Post) in Level 7 (Rs.44,900 to 1,42,400/-) of pay
matrix of 7th PRC plus usual allowances as admissible under the Patna High Court
Officers and Staff (Recruitment, Appointment, Promotion and Other Conditions of Service
and Conduct) Rules, 2021
Patna High Court PA Exam Centre 2023
Centre of Examination :- The Examination Centres are to be allocated in the city of Patna. However, the High Court also reserve the right to divert the candidates to the other cities in administrative exigency.
How To Download PHC PA Admit Card 2023
The admit card issued through official website of the High Court only. Admit Cards shall not be dispatched to the candidates individually. The High Court shall not be responsible for any loss/ injury caused to the candidates in course of appearing in the examination.
Candidates must keep print out of On-line Application Form, E-Admit Card and at least 08 (eight) copies of coloured passport size photograph identical with the photograph uploaded in Online Application Form and produce the same alongwith all the required certificates at the time of interview for verification of the documents.
Patna High Court PA Result 2023
The final score along with category wise/ sub-category wise cut off marks of all the candidates appearing in the examination will be uploaded on the official website of the High Court after declaration of the final result in due course of time, and no application under the R.T.I. Act in this regard shall be entertained.