Eligibility Criteria For Dehuroad Cantonment Board Recruitment
Resident Medical Officer (RMO)
- M.B.B.S Degree from recognized university.
- Registration of Maharashtra Medical Council/ Central Council of Indian Medical.
Master's Degree of a recognized University in Hindi/ English as a compulsory/ elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level. OR
Master's degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/English with Hindi/English Medium and English/Hindi as a compulsory/elective subject or either as a compulsory/elective subject at degree level. OR
Master's degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/English with Hindi/English medium and English/ Hindi as a compulsory/elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level. OR
Bachelor's degree of a recognized University with Hindi and English as a compulsory/elective subject or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a compulsory/elective subject plus recognized diploma/certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and Vice-versa or two years' experience of translation work from Hindi to English and Vice-versa in central/State Govt. of India undertaking.
Bachelor's degree in Nursing or Three year Diploma in Nursing/ GNM from a recognized Institution and Registration with Nursing Council of India/ State.
- Bachelor Degree in Science and Diploma in X-Ray Technician from recognized institute/ University.
- Registration with State Medical faculty.
- Degree in Pharmacy from recognized institute/ University.
- Registration with State Pharmacy Council or State Medical faculty.
Surveyor Cum Draftsman
Certificate of Draughtsman from a recognized Board Or Diploma in Architect and Draughtsman Or Diploma in Assistant Architect Or Civil Engineering and Diploma in Civil Draughtsman or Equivalent from a recognized Board/University/ Institution.
Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University.
Junior Clerk Cum Compounder
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University Or Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University or equivalent Registration with Govt. Pharmacy Council Board.
- Certificate in Basic computer Knowledge from any Government institute. For eg. MS-CIT, RS-CIT, CCC etc.
10th pass with ITI in Painter Trade from Govt. recognized institute.
10th pass with ITI in Carpenter Trade from Govt. recognized institute.
10th pass with ITI in Plumbing Trade from Govt. recognized institute.
10th pass with ITI in Mason Trade from Govt. recognized institute.
10th pass with Certificate in Medical Dresser from Govt. recognized institute/ University.
10th pass with one year certificate course of Gardner (Mali) from Govt. recognized institute/ University.
12th Pass with Sanitary Inspector's Course Certificate from Government recognized Institute.