News:- Joint CSIR-UGC NET December-2022/ June-2023 examination score card has been released today.
News Date:- 25 July 2023
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
CSIR NET Result 2023 Summary
||National Testing Agency (NTA)
||Joint CSIR-UGC Net Examination December, 2022 – June, 2023
|Answer Key Released Date
||14 June 2023
|CSIR UGC NET Result Released Date
||25 July 2023
|CSIR NET Result Download Link
|Download Admit Card
||CSIR NET Admit Card 2023
|Apply Online For
||CSIR NET 2023
CSIR NET Result 2023 Instructions
Two separate merit lists, one comprising the candidates qualifying for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF-NET) and the second, of those candidates qualifying the Eligibility Test for Lectureship (LS-NET)/ Assistant Professor, will be made on the basis of their performance in the above Test. Candidates qualifying for JRF (NET), will also be eligible for Lectureship/ Assistant Professor (NET) subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down by UGC. The candidates qualifying for Lectureship/ Assistant Professor will be eligible to be considered for recruitment as Lecturers as well as for Junior Research Fellowship in a Scheme/ Project, if otherwise suitable. However, they will not be eligible for Regular JRF-NET Fellowship. Candidates qualifying for the award of JRF(NET) will receive fellowship from CSIR as per their assignment or from the Schemes with which they may find association. The candidates declared eligible for Junior Research Fellowship under CSIR Scheme will be governed by CSIR Rules/ Regulations in this regard.
There will be no separate cut-off for Part A, B & C. The cumulative marks of all parts are taken into consideration for drawing of merit list. There is a minimum bench mark of 33% for General, EWS & OBC category and 25 %in respect of SC/ ST and PwD categories for both fellowship and Lectureship/Assistant Professor.
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Percentile and Normalization Procedure
- For multi-shift papers, raw marks obtained by the candidates in different shifts/ sessions will be converted to NTA Score (percentile).
- In case a subject test is conducted in multi-shifts, NTA Score will be calculated corresponding to the raw marks obtained by a candidate. The calculated NTA Score for the Raw Marks for all the shifts/sessions will be merged for further processing for deciding the allocation.
- In the events of the percentiles for the multi-shifts being dissimilar / unequal, the lowest will be the eligibility cut-off for that category for all candidates (i.e. all shifts).
- For Example: In the Examination held in two shifts, if the 40% marks correspond to a Percentile Score of 78 in Shift 1 and 79 in Shift 2, then all those equal to or above78 percentiles (Percentile score of 100 to 78) in both shifts will become eligible in General Category. Similar method will be adopted for the other categories to determine eligibility cut-offs. In case the Examination is held in more number of shifts the same principle shall apply.
How To Download CSIR NET Result 2023 At csirnet.nta.nic.in
There are following simple steps for downloading of online result of Joint CSIR-UGC NET December-2022/ June-2023 examination under described:
- At first open NTA CSIR UGC NET official website csirnet.nta.nic.in into your computer or phone browser.
- Navigate to middle of the web page, under Candidate Activity click on the given link as Joint CSIR UGC NET December 2022/ June 2023 Examination Score Card.
- You will be redirected to result page of CSIR NET 2023.
- In the result page enter your Application No. and Date of Birth correctly in the specified field.
- Next, fill Security Pin as shown below.
- Finally click on Submit button to download your score card. You can take print out of it for future references.