Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2023
An MBA degree or Two years Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management with Graduation in any subject or an equivalent degree. Knowledge of Computer is compulsory.
A Graduate or an equivalent degree. AND Knowledge of Computer is compulsory.
- B.Tech/ BE (Computer Science, IT, Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation) / MCA / M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc (IT); OR
- One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) with M.Sc; OR
- A Graduate Degree in Commerce/ Economics/ Science/ Maths/ Statistics from a recognized University/ Board with a Diploma (Three - Year) in Computer Engineering. OR
- A Graduate Degree in Commerce/ Economics/ Science/ Maths/ Statistics from a recognized University/Board with a Post Graduation degree MCA/ M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ M.Sc (IT) AND
Experience : One year post qualification experience as on date of online examination in software development, implementation and operations in addition to the above educational qualifications from any recognized institute of repute. Deep knowledge of Networking and RDMS (Relational Database Management System) is compulsory.
A Graduate or an equivalent degree. AND Knowledge of Computer is compulsory
- The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on
the mark sheet/Provisional certificate or the date on which the result was
posted on the website of the university/ institution, whichever is earlier.
- Only those candidates will be eligible who have acquired the minimum
educational qualification by the date of examination.