Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Syllabus 2023 PDF
Post Date : 08 February 2023 08:30 PM
Indian Coast Guard has issued online written exam Syllabus and exam Schemes for the recruitment post of Navik GD through Coast Guard Enrolled Personnel Test (CGEPT) 2023. All interested candidates can download syllabus in PDF for recruitment of Navik (GD) in Indian Coast Guard.
Interested candidates read the full notification carefully, before applying online.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Syllabus 2023
Coast Guard Navik GD Exam Schemes 2023
|Exam Name||Exam Details||Questions Allocation||Passing Marks||Syllabus|
Maximum Marks – 60
Time – 45 mins.
Total no. of Questions – 60
Maths – 20
Science - 10
English - 15
Reasoning - 10
GK - 5
30 (UR/ EWS/ OBC category)
27 (for SC/ ST category)
|Class 10th Syllabus|
Maximum Marks – 50
Time – 30 mins.
Total no. of Questions – 50
Maths – 25
Physics - 25
20 (UR/ EWS/ OBC category)
17 (for SC/ ST category)
|Class 12th Maths & Physics Syllabus|
- The question paper for section I and II, will be objective type with four options. The candidate has to choose the correct option. There is no negative marking in the written examination test. The detailed syllabus for section I and II is available on ICG website.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Syllabus 2023
Syllabus for Section - I
- Nature of Matter, Universe (Planets / Earth / Satellites / Sun ), Electricity and its application.
- Force and Gravitation, Newton’s Laws Of Motion, Work, Energy and Power.
- Heat, Temperature, Metals and Non-Metals, Carbon and its Compounds, Measurements in Science, Sound & Wave Motion, Atomic Structure.
- Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebric Identities, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, Basic Trigonometry.
- Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode).
- Interest, Profit, Loss and Percentage, Work, Time, Speed and Distance
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/ passive to active voice.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.
- Use of adjectives, Compound preposition.
- Use of pronouns
- Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland, Harbours
- Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Important National Facts about India, Heritage, Arts and Dance
- History, Defence, Wars and neighbours, Awards and Authors, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition
- Current Affairs, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations
- Eminent Personalities, National Bird / Animal / Sport / Flower / Anthem / Song/ Flag / Mountains
- Sports: Championships / Winners /Terms / Number of Players
- Spatial, Numerical Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding
Syllabus for Section - II
- Physical world and measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power. Newtons laws and applications, circular motion.
- Motion of System of particles and rigid body, gravitation, Property of Bulk Matter, thermodynamics, behavior of perfect gas and kinetic theory, Oscillation and Waves.
- Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of current and magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and alternating currents, Electromagnetic Waves.
- Optics, Dual Nature of matter and radiation, Atom and Nuclei
- Electronic devices, Communicating systems
- Sets, Relations and Functions - Set, Relations and Functions trigonometric functions.
- Algebra - Principle of Mathematical induction, complex numbers and quadratic equations, linear inequalities, permutation and combinations, binomial theory, sequence and series, Matrices, determinants.
- Vector And Three Dimensional Geometry - Vectors, and three dimensional geometry
- Liner Programming
- Coordinate Geometry - Straight lines, conic section, introduction to three-dimensional geometry.
- Calculus - Limits and derivatives, Continuity and differentiability, Applications and derivatives, Integrals, applications of the integrals, differential equations.
- Mathematical Reasoning Probability - Statistics, Probability. Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebric Identities, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, Basic Trigonometry
- Relations And Functions - Relations and Functions, inverse trigonometric functions. Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode