Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2023 PDF SSC ExamUpdated On : 30 September 2023 09:50 AM
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued online Computer Based Test (CBT) syllabus and exam pattern in PDF for Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination 2023. All eligible and interested male and female candidates can download online complete syllabus in PDF for Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination 2023.
Delhi Police Constable Exam Scheme 2023
Computer Based Examination The Computer based examination will consist of one objective type multiple choice paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks, with the following composition:
|Subject||No. of Q.||Max Marks||Duration|
|Part A||General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||50||50||90 Minutes|
|Part C||Numerical Ability||15||15|
|Part D||Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.||10||10|
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- The computer based examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
- The question paper shall be of Matriculation Level
Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2023
- General Knowledge/ Current Affairs: Question in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Reasoning: Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observations, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasons and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding etc.
- Numerical Ability: This part will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work. etc.
- Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc: Elements of Word Processing (Word Processing Basics, Opening and closing Documents, Text Creation, Formatting the Text and its presentation features). MS Excel (Elements of Spread Sheet, Editing of Cells, Function and Formulas), Communication (Basics of Email, Sending/ receiving of Emails and its related functions). Internet, WWW and Web Browsers (Internet, Services on Internet, URL, HTTP, FTP, Web sites, Blogs, Web Browsing Software, Search Engines, Chat, Video conferencing, e-Banking).