WB TET Notification 2023
Online applications are invites from eligible male and female candidates who have valid Bachelor of Education and Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) degree for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2023. This test will be conducted by West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) on 10/12/2023 (Sunday) across West Bengal. Before apply online candidates must read the test notification carefully, you can download the notification through given link as below:
WB TET Qualifying Marks 2023
Qualifying Marks : A candidate who will score at least 60% of total marks (150) in TET will be considered as a TET 2023 qualified candidate. A relaxation of 5% (id est 55%) will be the qualifying mark for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, Differently Abled Category (DAC), Exempted Category, Ex-Servicemen Category and DH (Die-in-harness) Category candidates.
It is made abundantly clear that qualifying in TET will not confer any enforceable legal right on any applicant for being recommended and/ or appointed to the post of Assistant Teachers in Govt.Aided/ Govt. Sponsored/ Junior Basic Primary Schools. TET Pass is merely an eligibility for being considered in the Recruitment Process to be initiated against notified vacancies.
WB TET Language Paper List 2023
Options for First Language : Intending applicants will have to choose any one of the following languages as first language: Bengali, Hindi, Urdu, Nepali, Santhali, Oriya and Telugu. The choice will be on the basis of the medium of instruction in the school.
Secondary Language : English (for all).
WB TET Documents Uploading List 2023
Please ensure that you have the following requirements for application ready before you proceed.
I have a soft copy of the following documents ready with me. (JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG image with size between 5 KB - 100 KB) :
- Scanned image of the recent passport size colour photograph, which I will carry to the written examination.
- Scanned image of signature.
- Scanned image of my Training Qualification such as Final Marksheet/ Part-I Marksheet/ Proof of admission as per guidelines in TET 2023 notification.
- Scanned image of AADHAAR Card (Front Side & Back Side separately).
- I have my own valid Email ID, which is unique and has not been used for any other application for this examination.
- I have my own valid Mobile No., which is unique and has not been used for any other application for this examination.
- I have read and understood all the details of the Advertisement for this Selection and am eligible to apply for Teacher Eligibility Test, 2023.
How To Apply Online For WB TET 2023 At wbbpeonline.com
Applications must be submitted in online mode only through the official website of WBBPE i.e. https://www.wbbpeonline.com.
- Candidate connects to Internet and opens WBBPE registration Portal www.wbbpeonline.com
- Candidate to choose Registration tab he/ she wants to apply.
- Candidate to click on "APPLY FOR TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST, 2023 (TET-2023)" button.
- Candidate to read and confirm that he/ she has all the requirements ready before starting Registration.
- Candidate will provide his/ her Email ID and Mobile No. They Email ID and Mobile No must be unique.
- Candidate finally clicks on "SUBMIT" button and is redirected to Payment Gateway.
- EDIT at this state if there is any mistake in entering any data by the candidate.
- Candidate uploads the required Documents and clicks on "PREVIEW" button.
- Candidate to fill all the required details in Application page.
- Portal will validate Mobile No & Email ID by sending OTP over sms.
- Candidate to make online Payment at Payment gateway.
- Candidate receives Registration number on his/ her registered email id and mobile no after Payment is Successful.
- Portal will display completed Application form for candidate to download & print.
- Take print out of the completed Application form and wait for announcement from WBBPE.