HSSC CET Group D Result 2023 CET Haryana Cut Off DownloadUpdated On : 13 January 2024 09:25 AM
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has declared online result, cut off and score card for recruitment of various group D posts for 13536 vacancies through Common Eligibility Test (CET) 2023. All eligible candidates can download online CET Haryana Result at HSSC official website hssc.gov.in or NTA recruitment website from 12th January 2024 onwards for recruitment of various group D posts in Haryana.
HSSC CET Group D Result 2023 Summary
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
|Haryana Common Eligibility Test (CET) 2023
|CET Haryana Exam Date
|21 & 22 October 2023
|HSSC CET Group D Result Declared Date
|12 January 2024
|Haryana Group D Result Download Link
|+91 172 2566597
CET Haryana Result 2023 Information
Every applicant, who appears in the CET Group-D, shall be given marks based on his performance in the CET. An applicant of general category shall have obtained 50% marks in CET (excluding socio-economic criteria weightage), however, an applicant of reserve category (both vertical & horizontal) shall receive concession @ 10% for the purpose of eligibility of CET i.e. minimum cut off for such candidate shall be 40% (excluding socioeconomic criteria weightage). An applicant of any category who obtains less than the minimum marks in CET shall have to re-appear in CET next or any subsequent attempt.
HSSC CET Group D Score Card 2023 Download
Marks of individual candidates will be made available in their logins after the final result for all categories/posts is declared. Candidate can check their marks using their login ID.
In case the written examination is held in different shifts then the process of normalization of marks shall be adopted. If normalization has been adopted for any exam then only normalized score will be used for evaluation and maintained by commission and will be made available to candidates in their logins and no representation for providing raw marks will be entertained.
Haryana CET Result 2023 Resolution of tie cases
- In case there are more than one candidate having equal aggregate marks (written examination/skill test marks and Socio-Economic Criteria marks) the candidate who is older in age will get precedence over the younger one.
- In case two or more candidates have the same aggregate marks and same date of birth. The inter-se-merit shall be determined on the basis of higher score achieved in the written examination/skill test.
How To Download HSSC CET Group D Result 2023
There are following simple steps for online downloading of HSSC CET recruitment examination 2023 result as under described:
- At first open HSSC Recruitment official website hssc.gov.in
- In the bottom of Home Page under Public Notice section click on the moving link as "Download result for GROUP-D written examination 2023"
- After then you will be redirected to the CET Haryana result 2023 official website.
- After opening of CET Haryana result page, enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY) correctly in the specified input field.
- Next enter Security Pin as shown in the admit card downloading page correctly to proceed further.
- Finally click on Login button to download your result and save a copy in PDF or print out for future references.