Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) invites online application from eligible male and female candidate to the recruitment post of Prohibition Constable in In Prohibition, Excise & Registration Department, Government of Bihar on the basis of written examination and some physical test.
Selection Process Of Bihar Police Prohibition Constable
Applicant will be selected on the basis OMR based Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Test as per central selection board of Constable rules and conditions.
CSBC Prohibition Constable Admit Card and Result
Written examination & physical test admit card and result will be uploaded on the official board website CSBC. Applicants can download their admit card and result by providing Registration ID/ Roll No OR Mobile Number And Date of Birth then finally click on Search button..
Prohibition Constable Written Exam Syllabus
Written Examination Will Be of Bihar School Examination Board Matric Or Equivalent Examination Level, The Test Syllabus Will Comprise of Hindi, English, Mathematics, Social Science (History, Geography, Civics, Economics), Science (Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany), General Knowledge And Current Affiars.
How To Apply Online For CSBC Prohibition Constable Recruitment
Please keep the following information ready before filling of Registration form
i.) Applicant's name, ii.) Nationality, iii.) Mobile Number, iv.) Email Id, v.) Domicile of Bihar State, vi.) Applicant Reservation Category, vii.) Gender viii.) Are you an Homeguard of Bihar (If Applicable), ix.) Date of birth.
- Registration Form- Fill the above details accurate in appropriate place.
- After completing the initial registration you will have to make payment online using debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- After success of payment completion you will get a confirmation SMS with the registration id on your registered mobile number.
- For filling of application form you will have to navigate in log-in area, Enter log-in details then you will be redirected to application form.
- Enter personal information details, qualification details and upload scanned photograph & signature.
- Finally click on preview button to see complete application of, if there is no error found then click on submit button And Save or Print it for future reference.