BPSC 68th Pre Exam Notification 2022 PDF
Online notification has been released for 68th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2022 for selection of various post in different departments and cadres. This examination will be conducted by Bihar Public Service Commission, before apply online must read the recruitment notification carefully.
Download BPSC 68th Pre Exam Notification 2022 PDF
Selection Process of BPSC 68th Combined Competitive Examination
Applicant will be selected on the basis of Combined Competitive Examination Preliminary and mains, interview and as per BPSC advertisement.
BPSC 68th Combined Competitive Exam Syllabus
- The Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination will be of General Studies subject, all questions of which will be objective in nature with multiple choices. The duration of the exam will be of two hours and the total marks will be 150. Question wise selection of any one answer out of multiple choice answers will be required.
- Negative marking will be implemented for wrong answers in the preliminary examination.
- The preliminary examination will be just a screening test, on the basis of which the candidates will be selected for the main examination. The number of candidates to be shortlisted for the Main Examination will be ten (10) times the total number of vacancies notified. All the candidates who obtain the same cut off marks category wise will be selected for the main examination.
- In this preliminary examination, general science, contemporary events of national and international importance, history of India and the main features of the history of Bihar, general geography, major geographical divisions of Bihar and its important rivers, India's state system and economic system, after independence. After that there will be major changes in the economy of Bihar, national movement of India and contribution of Bihar in it and questions to test general mental ability.
- Passing in this preliminary examination will be mandatory and for this the resolution number 2374 of the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms, Bihar, dated 16.07.2007 and resolution memorandum of the Department of General Administration, Bihar - 962, dated-22.01.2021, in the preliminary examination, general category 40% for OBC, 36.5% for OBC, 34% for OBC and 32% for SC/ST, women and disabled (disabled) candidates, otherwise they will be out of the competition. Will happen
Main (Written) Examination
The main (written) examination will be of three subjects, in which two compulsory subjects respectively 1. General Hindi 100 marks, it will be mandatory to obtain 30 percent marks in this 1 subject, but it will not be counted for the purpose of merit determination and General Studies (Paper - Paper-1 and Paper-2) Each paper will be of 300 marks. Apart from this, each candidate will have to choose only one optional subject from subject code-04 to subject code-37 of optional subjects, which will be of 300 marks. The examination of each subject will be of three hours.
1. Compulsory subjects and their codes: -
- General Hindi (01)
- General Study, First Paper (02)
- General Study, Second Paper (03)
2. List of optional subjects and their codes (See in official advertisement).
Download BPSC 68th Pre Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF
BPSC 68th Pre Exam Admit Card 2023
68th Combined (Preliminary & Main) Competitive Examination 2022 admit card will be released soon at BPSC official website, you can download your admit card by login into your account by username and password in dashboard.
How To Apply Online For BPSC 68th Pre Exam
All eligible applicants can apply online at BPSC official portal www.bpsc.bih.nic.in from 25 Nov 2022 for 68th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2022. In the home page of BPSC portal click on Apply Online link in left side pane. In bottom of application page under Online Registration tab click on online register button to register, after registration login into your account fill the detailed application form, pay application fee and finally take print out of your application form for future reference.