Bihar Public Service Commission
- Application Re-Open Date: 25-31 May 2023
- Application Start Date: 25-11-2022
- Application Last Date: 16-12-2022
- Exam Date: 07 July 2023
- General: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ All Female: Rs. 200/-
- Pay Fee Through Online Using Debit Card, Credit Card OR Net Banking.
- Age As On : 01.08.2022
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
Eligibility Criteria For BPSC Drug Inspector
A person who is appointed as Inspector under the Act shall be a person who has a degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialisation in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by law.
Provided that only those Inspectors-
- Who have not less than 18 months experience in the manufacture of at least one of the substances specified in Schedule C, or
- Who have not less than 18 months experience in testing of at least one of the substances in Schedule C in a Laboratory approved for this purpose by the licensing authority, or
- Who have gained experience of not less than three years in the inspection of firms manufacturing any of the substances specified in Schedule C during the tenure of their services as Drugs Inspectors, shall be authorised to inspect the manufacture of the substances mentioned in Schedule C.
BPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy Details