Chandigarh Police Constable Notification 2023
Online applications are invited for direct recruitment of 700 Temporary posts of Constable (Executive) of Group C in the pay scale of Central Pay Level-3 (Revised) as per 7th CPC plus allowances through URL mentioned on the website of Chandigarh Police https://chandigarhpolice.gov.in/ from 01.06.2023 to 22.06.2023 till 11:59 P.M. Before apply online all eligible and interested candidates must read the recruitment notification carefully. You can download notification through given link as below:
Download Chandigarh Police Constable Notification 2023
Chandigarh Police Constable Syllabus 2023
All candidates (including ex-servicemen) shall be put through a OMR Sheet-based written test which shall carry 100 marks. The questions shall be multiple choice objective types and will carry one mark for every correct answer and a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer. The question paper for the Written Test shall be in Hindi, English and Punjabi. Each candidate will be given the test paper only in the language selected by the candidate during the application process. Change of medium will not be permitted.
Chandigarh Police Constable Cut off Marks 2023
The minimum qualifying cut-off marks in the written exam/ CBT/ OMR for each category shall be as follows:-
- General Candidates : 40%
- SC Candidates : 35%
- OBC Candidates : 35%
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates : 30%
Chandigarh Police Constable Salary 2023
Online applications are invited for direct recruitment of 700 Temporary posts of Constable (Executive) of Group C in the pay scale of Central Pay Level-3 (Revised) as per 7th CPC plus allowances.
How To Apply Online For Chandigarh Police Constable 2023
Online application will be submitted on the website of Chandigarh Police https://chandigarhpolice.gov.in/ from 01.06.2023 to 22.06.2023 till 11:59 P.M
- Apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form.
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form and check all the particulars filled up in application form to ensure the correctness of information.
- The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form. After applying online, Application number and Password will be generated and sent through email. Take print out of the Application no. and password screen for future reference of your application status.
- The final submission of application form will only be after payment of the fee through recruitment portal.
- Candidate shall be considered only against the category against which he had applied. Any change of category after submission of application form shall not be permitted.
- No request for change of any particular field on the application form shall be entertained by the Department, after final submission of application.