MHA IB JIO Notification 2023 PDF
Online applications are invited from Indian nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Technical i.e. JIO-II/Tech in the Intelligence Bureau, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India. All interested candidates can download recruitment notification in PDF through given link below, before apply online must read the notification carefully to avoid any kind of error in application and confusion.
Download MHA IB JIO Notification 2023 DPF
IB JIO Pay Scale And Salary 2023
Level 4 (Rs.25,500-81,100) in the pay matrix (Plus admissible Central Government allowances).
- Special Security Allowance @ 20% basic pay in addition to other Government allowances.
- Cash compensation in lieu of duty performed on holidays subject to a ceiling of 30 days.
IB JIO Photograph and Signature Instructions 2023
Candidates should upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph and signature as per the process given below. The applicant should note that only jpg/jpeg format is acceptable:
i. Photograph Image:
- Coloured photo of size 35mm (width) x 45mm (height) not older than 12 weeks. Black & while photo will not be accepted.
- Light background. Light grey/white is suggested. No patterns
- The face should cover 70-80% of the photo. The applicant should look straight at the camera with a normal expression.
- Avoid uniforms of colours matching the background.
- If the applicant wears optical glasses, then his/her eyes should be fully visible.
- The size of the scanned image should be between 50-100kb in jpg/ jpeg format only.
ii. Signature image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Size of file should be between 50-100 kb in jpg/ jpeg format only.