CISF Constable Tradesman Notification 2022 PDF
Online applications are invited from eligible Male and Female Indian candidates for filling up the temporary posts of CONSTABLE/TRADESMEN in Central Industrial Security Force in the Pay Level-3 (Rs.21,700-69,100/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time. Before apply online must read the recruitment notification carefully to proceed further, you can download the recruitment full notification in PDF through given link as under:
Selection Process of CISF Constable Tradesman
After completion of PST/PET, documentation, Trade Test and Written Examination, Recruitment Sector-wise, Trade-wise and Category-wise merit list for UR, SC, ST, OBC, EWS & Ex-servicemen will be drawn separately on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in written test by the candidate.
CISF Constable Tradesman Syllabus and Exam Scheme
The candidates who qualify in PST/ PET/ Documentation & Trade Test will be called for Written Examination under OMR/ Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode.
Objective type question paper to be answered on OMR sheet of 100 marks of 02 hours duration containing 100 questions on General Awareness / General Knowledge, Knowledge of elementary mathematics, Analytical Aptitude, Ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of candidate in Hindi/English. The questions will be set bilingual in English / Hindi. There shall be no negative marking.
Minimum Qualifying Marks of CISF Constable Tradesman
Minimum percentage of marks for qualifying for next stage will be as under:-
- UR / EWS/ Ex. Servicemen : 35%
- SC/ ST/ OBC : 33%
Note : The qualifying marks of 35% for UR / EWS / ESM and 33% for SC/ST/OBC does not mean that all candidates who have secured 35% & 33%, as the case may be, will be called for next stage. The candidates for next stage will be called purely on the basis of their performance / marks scored in written examination and cut off marks (Recruitment Sector/Trade/ Category wise) which will be fixed after completion of written examination.
CISF Constable Tradesman Admit Card
The Call up letter/Admit card for all stages of recruitment as mentioned below will be issued to the candidates through online mode only at CISF recruitment website https://cisfrectt.in with facility to download the same and will not be sent by post. i.e. for
- PST/PET, Documentation & Trade Test
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
CISF Constable Tradesman Salary & Pay Scale
Constable/Tradesmen: Pay Level-3 (Rs.21,700-69,100) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
How To Apply Online For CISF Constable Tradesman
Process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
- One Time Registration
- Filling of online Application for the Examination
There are following simple steps for filling of online application form:
- Login to CISF Recruitment website i.e https://cisfrectt.in and click “APPLY PART” tab.
- New page will be displayed and fill the essential details such as ‘Registration Id, ‘Password’, ‘Captcha’ and click “SUBMIT” button.
- Registered candidate may login to online system through their provisional ‘Registration Id and Password” received by the candidate at the time of registration in CISF Recruitment website i.e. https://cisfrectt.in.
- New page will be displayed and click button of “CONSTABLE/ TRADESMAN-2022”
- After clicking the button of “CONSTABLE/TRADESMAN-2022”, a window will be opened which will have application form.
- Fill the all required data carefully then next pay application fee and finally take print out of application form for future reference.