DOP Sports Quota Eligibility Criteria 2023
Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Knowledge of working on computer.
Postman/ Mail Guard
- 12th standard pass from a recognized Board.
- Should have passed local language of the concerned Postal Circle or Division as one of the subjects in 10th standard or above. Local language of a Postal Circle or Division shall be as at Annexure-2.
- Knowledge of working on Computer.
- Valid license to drive two-wheeler or Light Motor Vehicle (For the post of Postman only). Persons with Benchmark Disability are exempted from the possession of license.
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
10th standard pass from a recognized Board.
A candidate shall be considered as meritorious sportsperson for the purpose of recruitment under this notification with reference to following criteria:
- Sportspersons who have represented a State or the Country in the National or International competition in any of the sports/ games mentioned in para 7 of this notification.
- Sportspersons who have represented their university in the Inter - University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the sports/ games mentioned in para 7 of the notification.
- Sportspersons who have represented the State School teams in the National Sports/ Games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the sports/ games mentioned in para 7 of the notification.
- Sportspersons who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.