OPSC OMAS Admit Card 2023 Exam Date Download LinkUpdated On : 13 November 2023 09:10 PM
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued online written exam admit card for recruitment to the post of Odisha Municipal Administrative Service 2021 for 27 vacancies in Group-A & B under Housing & Urban Development Department. All eligible applicants can download admit card online at OPSC official website at opsc.gov.in from 12th November 2023 onwards for Odisha Municipal Administrative Service Recruitment in OPSC.
Interested candidates read the full notification carefully, before applying online.
OPSC Admit Card 2023 Summary
|Recruitment Agency||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Test Name||Odisha Municipal Administrative Services-2021|
|Group||"A" and "B"|
|Advertisement No.||06 of 2022-23|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|OPSC OMAS Admit Card Released Date||12 November 2023|
|OPSC OMAS Exam Date||19 November 2023|
|OPSC Admit Card Download Link||opsc.gov.in|
|Helpline Number||0671 - 2304707, 2304141|
OPSC Municipal Administrative Service Admit Card 2023 Notice
The Admit Cards for Municipal Administrative Service 2021 Recruitment will be uploaded on Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) official website. Candidates are required to download Admit Card from November 2023 onwards for the written exam of Municipal Administrative Service Recruitment from OPSC website i.e. https://www.opsc.gov.in. No admit card will be issued by post.
OPSC OMAS Exam Date 2023
The Commission has decided ot conduct the written examination of Odisha Municipal Administrative Service-2021 on 19.11.2023 (Sunday) in five zones i.e. Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack & Sambalpur, pursuant to Advertisement No. 06 of 2022-23 as per time table mentioned below:-
|19.11.2023 (Sunday)||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM||General Studies (Paper-I)||01|
|01:30 PM to 03:30 PM||General Studies (Paper-II)||02|
OPSC Odisha Municipal Administrative Service Exam Pattern 2023
The Odisha Municipal Administrative Service Examination will consist of two papers of objective type (Multiple Choice Questions) and each paper shall consist of 100 questions carrying 200 marks and duration of each paper is two hours and Viva Voce test shall carry 50 marks.
|Written Examination (Objective Type- MCQ Pattern)|
|Paper-I||General Studies||100||200||2 Hours|
|Paper-II||General Studies||100||200||2 Hours|
|Personality Test or Viva Voce Test|
|Viva Voce Test||50|
Note : In the Written Examination, candidates shall be awarded marks for correct response of each question One-fourth or @25% (twenty-five percentage) marks assigned to that question shall be deducted for indicating incorrect response of each question but no deduction from the total score shall be made if no response is indicated for a question in the answer sheet.
How To Download OPSC Admit Card 2023
There are following simple steps for downloading of online admit card of Odisha Municipal Administrative Service (OMAS) Recruitment as under described:
- At first open Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) official website https://www.opsc.gov.in.
- In the right side of the home page under the "CANDIDATE'S CORNER" section click on the given link as "Download Admission Certificate".
- You will be redirected to the Admission Certificate download page of OPSC Odisha Municipal Administrative Service 2021.
- In the Admission Certificate page under Download Admission Certificate click on the given link as Download Admission Certificate & Instructions for the Written Examination - Odisha Municipal Administrative Service-2021 (Advt. No. 06 of 2022-23)
- You will be redirected to the admit card download page under this page enter your PPSAN No. and Date of Birth correctly in the specified input field.
- Finally click on "Submit" button to download your admit card and you can download a copy in PDF or print out for future reference.