OSSSC Forest Guard Notification 2023
Applications are invited online through the OSSSC website www.osssc.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Livestock Inspector, Forester and Forest Guard in various Establishments under different Departments of Government of Odisha. Candidates from all parts of the state will be eligible to apply. All interested candidates can download recruitment notification in PDF through given link as below:
OSSSC Forest Guard Selection Process 2023
Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance as per three stages given below:
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
- Documents Verification
OSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023
The Preliminary Examination will consist of one objective type multiple choice paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks, with the following composition:
||Subject of Written Test
||No. of Questions
||2 ½ Hours
OSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus 2023 Download PDF
- The Written Test shall be of the standard of 10th/ High School Certificate Examination.
- In the Written Test, there shall be negative marking @0.50 mark per question for wrong/ multiple answers.
OSSSC Forest Guard Salary and Pay Scale 2023
The appointment to the posts shall be made carrying the level of pay as given below in the table.
||Scale of Pay and Pay Matrix Level
||Pay Scale Rs.21,700/-, Pay Matrix Level-5, Cell-1
||Pay Scale Rs.25,500/-, Pay Matrix Level-7, Cell-1
||Pay Scale Rs.19,900/-, Pay Matrix Level-4, Cell-1
How To Download OSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2023
Provisional admit card, containing intimation about the date, time and venue for the Written Test shall be uploaded in the Commission's website- www.osssc.gov.in well ahead of the date of the examination. Each eligible applicant shall have to download his/her admit card by using their User ID & Password before the date of examination by visiting the Commission's website and clicking "Download admit card" option under the Applicant Menu.
OSSSC Forest Guard Exam Date and Center 2023
The Written Test for Combined Recruitment Examination shall be held in all Districts. The date, time and venue of the Written Test will be intimated to the eligible candidates through the admission letters to be issued online in due course from a specific date to be notified in the said website later. The Written Test is likely to be held in the month of February 2024 in all Districts.
OSSSC Forest Guard Result and Selection List 2023
Selection List : District/ Circle/ Division wise provisional select list shall be drawn category wise as per vacancies requisitioned for each post. Allotment will be made on the basis of merit and choice of post and cadre as exercised by the candidates during counselling.
Result : District/ Circle/ Division wise provisional results shall be published in due course in the Commission's website- www.osssc.gov.in. The results published by the Commission shall remain provisional till acceptance of candidature by the requisitioning authority/ appointing authority.
How To Apply Online For OSSSC Forest Guard 2023
Applications must be submitted in online mode only through the official website of OSSSC i.e. https://www.osssc.gov.in.
- Registration - Fresh candidates (New User) who have not registered earlier for any previous recruitment of the Commission shall have to register for the post by clicking on the button, "Apply Online" on the Home page.
- Re-registration - Candidates who have already registered earlier (Registered User) for any other post of the Commission and got the User ID have to login and re-register for this post by selecting the "Re-registration" option provided under the Applicant Menu.
- It may be reiterated that mere Registration/ Re-registration does not mean complete filing of online Application. Hence the candidates are advised to fill up and submit the online Application as per the guidance of the system after completing the Registration/ Re-registration.
- Submission of online Application - After completing the Registration/ Re- registration, they have to login, furnish the data and information in detail as per documents in the appropriate fields as per guidance of the online system to fill up and submit online Application. Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.